AJ leaned forward in his chair when he noticed them, "You!" He turned to one of the board members, "Call security!"

The woman rolled back in her chair and grabbed the phone, without a second thought, Five blinked over to her and chopped off her hand. The phone's dial tone rang and the woman quickly fell unconscious.

"No!" AJ yelled.

Five ripped the axe out of the table and turned to Kali, "You take the left, I'll take the right."

She nodded and Five blinked away to kill his side, while Kali walked over to the left side of the room.

A man got up to attack her and the next second his head was blown off his shoulders and warm blood covered her face. She took a deep breath in and a terrifying smile plastered itself on her face. She hadn't felt like this before while killing, this was new. She....liked it.

Her eyes became a darker red, and she looked at the two other men. They didn't even get a chance to scream before she blew one up from the inside, his intestines spilling out onto the floor and the other had his limbs and head was torn off.

Five picked up a glass of water and took a sip, he looked at the girl and stopped what he was doing for a second. She was drenched in blood, much more than Five, and she had a sickly smile that only grew wider by the second as she looked at the bodies in front of her.

Five shook it off, blinked away, and cut a man's head in half. Kali threw a man up into the air and he got caught in the metal that covered the lights. The last person got to their feet in fear and Kali tilted her head to the side and smiled evilly at her.

Five, who only had AJ left to kill, turned his head to look at Kali when he heard the last woman scream, "Please don't hurt me!"

Kali looked her up and down and narrowed her eyes, the woman started to scream in agony as Kali slowly killed her from the inside. Crushing her organs until she got to the most important ones and the woman dropped dead on the floor.

The girl looked at Five and the murderous look in her eyes kind of scared him. He blinked to the top of the table and looked down at AJ, who had made the mistake of lifting his head.

"She sent you, didn't she?" He questioned.

"Does it really matter now?" Five asked, tilting his head slightly.

"Whatever she offered you I will double it, triple it." He pleaded.

"I'm not doing this for the money." He said and raised the axe. Just as he was about to kill the fish man, the woman that gave him money for the vending machine jumped on him and brought him to the floor.

Five struggled against her grip as she held him, "Get off me!"

"You're gonna pay for that vending machine, little mister." She told him. Kali just watched, not knowing how to help.

He elbowed her in the face, "Yeah? I don't want to hurt you, all right?"

She punched him in the jaw, "Hurt me? Oh, I ain't afraid of you, you little pus ball."

He took his hand off his jaw and knocked her out cold, he got to his feet and looked at Kali, "Where's the fish?"

She turned around to where AJ just was and pursed her lips, she turned to look back at Five and shrugged. Five huffed and grabbed a paddle off of the wall, he blinked away leaving Kali in the room by herself. She ran out to see Five standing in front of AJ, she stood beside her best friend.

"Surely we can come to some form of agreement that benefits both parties. Quid pro quo?" He offered. "What do you say?"

"Why not? Here's your quid." Five hit him in the side. "Here's your pro." He hit him in the knees making the man drop.