Dominated

Soft curves were pressed against my chest, my hand wrapped around the back of her neck. She was concerned about me, but how was I supposed to tell her how I felt? I was the only person she has ever been with and as delightful as that knowledge was it meant she was inexperienced.

"I want you," I rumbled, my voice rasping out of me.

I wanted to own her, to have her submit to every wicked thought in my head. Her small body trembled against me, tightening her grip on me. I wanted her heart to belong to me as much as her body did. I wanted her underneath me, begging for me to fill her.

"I want you too," She breathed, pressing a soft kiss against my neck. Sparks crackling against my skin wherever she touched. "But that's not what's wrong. Talk to me, Azrael."

I huffed, relaxing my grip on her so she could look at me, "I hate the way that bastard talked to you today. You're mine whether we've bonded or not."

"All yours," She hummed, her blue eyes sparkling up at me, "You're acting differently, you're not as sweet as you normally are."

"Maybe I'm not normally sweet," I chuckled, pressing a kiss to the top of her head, eliciting a happy hum from my small mate. "Is it bothering you?"

Her eyes sparkled mischievously as she gripped the hand I had on her thigh. She raised herself up, and in a moment of courage she pulled my hand underneath her night dress. Guiding me to her slick heat.

"Does it feel like it's bothering me?" She asked, her voice trembling slightly as she released my hand.

I ran my finger through the wetness that had gathered between her thighs. I circled around that bud of pleasure that made her light up. Her nails digging into my shoulders, her soft hums filling the quiet room.

"So wet for me," I growled, sliding my finger to her entrance, enjoying the way she immediately tried to grind against me. Desperate for friction.

"Please," She moaned, the sound traveling straight to my cock.

Wrapping my arms around her I stood. Enjoying the shocked squeak she let out, clinging to my shoulders. Leaving the room I headed straight to our chambers, locking the door behind me. I set her down on the bed gently, taking a step back and watching her pout.

"Kneel." I ordered the need to have her submit to me growing as I watched her.

"Why?" She asked, her eyes sparkling in the glow of the fire.

I stepped forward, towering over her, "We are going to play a little game, beautiful."

"What kind of game?" She asked, her eyes lighting with interest.

"You're going to do everything I ask okay?" I murmured, struggling to find the best way to explain what I wanted from her. "Pick a word, something that you wouldn't normally say. The second you say it we stop."

"Any word?" She chewed at her lip and I fisted my hands to stop myself from freeing it, "How about violet? It's my favorite color."

"Perfect," I said softly, watching the goosebumps that raised on her skin at my praise.

"What do you want, Aslin?" I growled, lowering myself till we were eyelevel.

"I want you," She breathed, her admission rolling over me in a wave of pleasure.

"Good girl," I kissed her neck, enjoying how vocal she was as she let out a hum of happiness. "I do anything you don't like you say violet okay?"

She nodded, tilting her head to give me more room and submitting to me in the process. My cock throbbed at the sight but I pulled back, gripping her chin firmly so she had to look at me.