S2, Ep.1: Chapter 3: Jack the Sneaky

A/n: The readers have spoken! Enjoy.

3RD PERSON POV:

Jack: I hope I know what I'm doing....

He walks over to the shed, near Nick and Luke. They were about to close and lock it.

Jack: WAIT!!!

The two looked at Jack.

Luke: What is it, Jack?

Jack: Lemme in there.

Nick: Now hold on a minute-

Luke: Why?

Jack: Lock me in there with her.

Luke: But-

Jack: Do it.

Luke was surprised at Jack's determination to remain with Clementine through this.

Luke: Alright, alright. Let him go in.

Nick: What!? Y'know what, whatever....

Jack walked into the shed as the two closed and locked it. Clementine looked at him sadly.

Clem: You didn't have to do that, Jack...

Jack: You kiddin' me? Of course I did! Fuck Carlos! And besides, I got your back. Just like.....well....

Clem: Lee and Kenny.....

Jack: .....yeah....

The two remained silent for a bit. Jack snapped out of his thoughts.

Jack: Ok, we should probably find a way to take care of that wound. You won't last the night if we don't.

Clem: Right.

Jack: Let's search this shed. There's gotta be something useful.

The two went to work and began searching, but three minutes later, all they found was fishing like inside a tackle box, which could be used for stitches, and a hammer neither of them could reach.

Jack: Agh! Why the hell did we have to be so short....

Clementine smirked.

Clem: You're shorter.

He was unamused.

Jack: Ha ha.

Clementine unfolded a table and climbed onto it. She reaches for the hammer, but the shelf collapses, falling.

Jack: Holy hell, are you ok!?

Clem: Yeah....I-Im fine.

Jack lifts it up and takes the hammer beneath it, and uses the hammer to pry open the board, and he kicks the panel open.

Jack: Ta-daaaa!

He looked at Clementine.

Jack: I'll be right back. I'm gonna see if they got anything else we could use. Just stay here and keep quiet, ok?

Clementine didn't look happy, but she knew they'd have to steal from the group if she were to survive tonight.

Jack crawls through the hole in the wall and notices a nearby walker.

Jack: Fuuuuuck.....

He slowly walked into the porch, looking through the windows. In one of them, he saw Alvin and Rebecca arguing.

Rebecca: It makes me feel like a fucking idiot when we're not on the same page.

Alvin: We are on the same page!