S1, Ep. 1: Epilogue: Andy's Fate/The Station Wagon

A/n: The readers' have decided Andy's Fate! May you be satisfied with their choice.

3RD PERSON POV:

Jack looks at the defeated Andy. He couldn't help but feel bad for him.

Sure, he was in on the cannibalism, but unlike Danny, it seems he regrets his choice.

Jack wanted to give his old role model a chance.

Jack: Andy.....come with us......please.

Andy: Jackie boy......I don't know if I can... Not after what I did to y'all.

Jack: B-But you're not like the others! You....you're sorry for what you did! Danny liked eating people! You're different!

Lee: Andy.....maybe he's right?

Lilly: Wait, WHAT!? Great, you're gonna spare this piece of shit too!?

Lee: Lilly, Andy's a special case. Jack's right. From what you just told us, you regret everything. You wanted to protect Jack, and you still do! That's why you want him to come with us, right?

Andy: I've made up my mind, Lee...

Lee: Andy, you can change. Jack sees it, and I'm starting to see it too. Come with us. You can start a new life. An honest one. Just like the life you want Jack to have. You wanna be there when he grows up, do you?

Andy stops to think as Lee continues. Jack looks at Lee, shocked that Lee would even try to help Andy.

Lee: So please, come with us. If not for Jack, then do it for your family. Show us the St. John's are more than savage cannibals.

Lee walks up to Andy and holds his hand out.

Lee: Come with us. Maybe you'll find your place in our group.

Andy looked at Lee's hand.

Andy: Lee......why? Why help me? I just tried to kill you.....so why are you so willing to let me into your group so easily? How do you know I won't kill you?

Lee: To be honest.....I don't.

Lee looks at Jack.

Lee: But I'm not just gonna leave you to die. Jack needs you, Andy. Are you really gonna take the last of his family away?

Andy stayed silent, weighing his options.

Andy:.......heh.....I.....I guess you're right.

He grabs Lee by the hand as Lee helps him up.

Andy: I can't just leave him like this.

Jack smiled, and slowly limped over to Andy.

Andy: Hey, kiddo.

Jack gave Andy the tightest hug he could give.

Andy: Now now, Jackie boy, now ain't the time for that.

He picked Jack up, and began walking towards the group.

Andy: We got a long walk ahead of us, and that leg needs tending to. Again, anyway.

The group seemed a little doubtful about Jack and Lee's decision, but not as much as Lilly, but they were willing to deal with it.

The group walked off as walkers began climbing over the fences. Some went into the barn, where a certain St. John still was.

After about an hour or so of walking, it was dark out.

Kenny hunches over in pain and groans.

Katjaa: How are you doing?