Fortunately for us, their offense wasn't that good, so we both didn't make the many points.

In, the end, the score was 10 to 7 for us.

After we shook hands with the opposing team, the crowd ran on the field.

My Pumpkin was the one that found me in the crowd.

She threw herself in my arms and I lifted her off her feet.

She pressed a quick kiss to my cheek. "You played really well."

"But no touchdowns. I'm disappointed with myself," I admitted. The least I could have done was score some points to impress my girlfriend.

"You played really well," she repeated and pressed another kiss to my lips. "And you look very cute."

I grinned at her, and set her back on her feet. "I look cute?"

"Yes, very cute," she said nodding, before grabbing the chest piece of my shoulder pads, pulling me closer.

I grabbed the placket of my letterman jersey, pulling her closer too. "You look cute too," I said, and bent down my head, pressing a longer kiss to her lips.

"GET A ROOM YOU DISGUSTING FUCKS!" one of the guys yelled at us.

I was a little too busy kissing my girlfriend to notice who it was.

Lexi flipped off in the direction of whoever yelled at us, making me laughed. "I should go take my shower and get changed," I informed her.

"Do you really have to? You look good in the uniform."

I snorted. "You minx."

Lexi ignored me, and continued, "I mean, I love your chest, but you also look really good in the spandex pants."

I shook my head, still holding on to my jersey on her. "Am I just a piece of meat for you?"

"You know I'm in love with food, this should make you happy," she joked.

I laughed again, and let go of her, taking a few steps away. "I'll be right back."

"Noooo, please don't go, you're so hot," she whined, reaching her hand forward towards me, like she was trying to catch me.

I burst into laughter, and ran right back to her, lifting her off her feet and kissed her again, spinning us around.

"I really love you'" I told her, my face buried in the crook of her neck.

"I love you too," she replied with a huge grin, as I set her down on her feet again.

"I'm going now," I said, and started to walk away, waving at her.

She waved back. "I'll be eagerly waiting. Please bring the uniform home."

I just shook my head, and ran off again, my heart beating fast and not just because of the football game I had just played.

I took my shower in a hurry. Everyone was celebrating in the locker room, chanting stuff, and yelling everywhere.

The good mood was infectious.

"Fred is the king tonight!" Dwayne yelled, as everyone cheered around, making Fred laugh.

"Wait, what about me? Did I do nothing?" Alex asked, laughing too.

Trevor rolled his eyes. "Peter is the one that caught your throws and got them in the end zone."

"Hey, I had some good catches too!" Shawn whined in a corner, and Mark patted him on the shoulder for reassurance.