A child's prayer

This time around, I hope I'm not not asking for too much.
Please grant me sabr so I can take good care of my mother & be of great benefit to her

That woman deserves every good thing in this life...we both know it.
This world hasn't been really fair to her and I really wish to give her that happy ending she deserves.
She might not be the most perfect mother but she does her best which I'm very much grateful for.

She doesn't tell me much about her fears or the things that make her heart heavy with sadness but Ya Rabb...please lighten her heart of all its burdens, brighten her face with smiles and fill her soul with so much ease & happiness. 

If I ever make it to the top where almost everything is at ease, please do not let the joy make me forget her. Without her, I won't even be here to begin with so please help me make her proud.

Her choices & past decisions are only chapters of this beautiful story she's still writing so please don't let them affect the future negatively...I want her to look at me & feel nothing but content and so much happiness.

Ya Rabb, please draw us closer to you so we may benefit from your love and light.

These past few months have been heartbreaking and eye-opening.
Please make the sadness go away
Please make my soul brighten up again
Please heal my inner child...ameen
♥️