Chapter 10

2 months later

                    2 months later.

"Mumma, enough. Aur nahi Khanna hai mujhe."

(I don't want to eat more.)

My mother makes a stern face so I turn to my father who is sitting on my right. I give him my best puppy eyes and that does it. Like every other time. "My darling Sunflower, she had half of that fruit bowl. That's enough. Ab usse gol gappe khaane hai, to khaane do."

(Now she wants to eat gol gappe, so let her)

My father is the best. My prince would never let me eat any of that. Annoying ass man. 'Eat healthy princess', does he not understand that this is his child. And the child wants all this. Huh. My mother sighs and shoves the fruit bowl in my father's hand and asks him to eat it, who I return makes a hideous face because there are no strawberries in it. Nonetheless, he eats those.

My parents came to stay with me for a while. My mother really guides me with the pregnancy. Since there is no other woman in this house. My bump is pretty visible now, I am 5 months pregnant and my days have honestly been better. I was lucky enough to pass my first trimester without even knowing of it. I've heard it's pretty annoying.

The past 2 months have actually been good. I've kept away from the ministers, I don't need those hyenas lurking around me at the moment. I spend time with my parents, the king and Ofcourse my husband. Who has been on the 9th cloud since I've told him of my pregnancy. He works, and then spends time with me, and after that, rather than sleeping like a normal human being, he reads parenting books. It's actually very cute. He has bought a wardrobe full of clothes. Very neutral ones, since we don't know the sex of the baby.

He has also started painting a nursery. We could hire people for that but he said he'll do it as he doesn't trust anyone else to do this right for his child. It was amusing to see him struggling at first since he doesn't know anything about paints or brushes but he learned.

Another good thing about pregnancy is my sex drive. Really high up there. I get so many orgasms everyday that I won't complain for the rest of my life. Kabir has been with me through it all. He rubs my back in the middle of the night as I throw up, which is awful. He massages my feet which are swollen. He even feeds me himself whenever he can.

He even tolerates my moodswings. One second I want him inside me, the other, I don't even want him in my sight. It's annoying me. I don't even want to know how he feels about those. He never complains though.

I enjoy my gol gappe, while my mother broods and my father just looks at me with a smile. I am so glad they are here. What would I do without them? "What happened Aarohi? Why are you crying?" Fucking hormones. No reason to even cry and yet, here I am. Weeping in the living room.

I shake my head and assure my father that it is nothing. I then leave to roam around the palace. My feet drag me to the nursery.

It's complete now. My prince is just decorating the crib.