Introduction

Hello everyone. Welcome to my story. I am glad you are giving this one a chance. This is the third part in the Rajvanshi series and I recommend reading the first two books before this.

This book will be the story of Aarohi, who is Abhimanyu and Samaira's daughter, from the second book.

This is my story and I request people to not copy it. I work hard on this and plagiarism is a legal offense. This book is copy righted.

Note- The kingdom of Udaipur in the story has its own jurisdiction. A monarch rules along with a cabinet of ministers. The Indian constitution is followed along with a few more rules of the kingdom laws. The head of the kingdom is the monarch.

Warning ⚠️-

• This book will contain strong mature content, so discretion is advised.

• This book has age gap. It's mentioned in the tags and I am mentioning it here as well. If you are not okay with it, then don't read the book. I do not want anyone asking me why there is so much age gap and how I could've made it less. This is my story and I chose to write it in a certain way. Please for the love of God, do not question me on it. I repeat if you are not comfortable with age gap, do not read the story.

• Warning for any triggering content would be provided

Cheating would never be a part of my stories.

Dedication-

I loved the response for the other two books and I hope all of you will give this book the same love.

I dedicate this book to my sister, who wanted me to name this book "sticky notes." I am sorry di, it isn't matching the aesthetic. But thanks for the suggestion, I appreciate it.

This is the final book and after this, I will pack my stationary series, and will be out of your peoples hair :p

With that being said, I hope you'll like it.🌸