Chapter Six;

Chapter Six ; Neibolt House

Chapter Six ;
Neibolt House

Bill pinned a map of Derry to his garage wall while Mike closed the door and Richie, Eddie & Ophelia messed with the projector before moving to sit down next to each other.

"Look." Bill pointed to the map, "it's where G-Georgie disappeared. There's the Ironworks. And The Black Spot. Everywhere IT happens, it's all connected by the sewers. And they all meet up at the–"

"The Well House." Ben exclaimed from next to Beverley.

"It's in the house on Neibolt Street." Stanley stated.

"You mean that creepy-ass house where all the junkies and hobos like to sleep?" Richie asked, as Eddie took a puff of his inhaler, making Ophelia lean forward to rub his shoulder.

"I hate that place." Said Beverly. "It always feels like it's watching me."

"That's where I saw it." Eddie stated, "That's where I saw the clown."

"T-That's where IT lives."

Eddie inhaled sharply, ignoring the concerned look from Ophelia as she slid off of the stool she was sitting on and took a seat on the floor next to him, placing a comforting hand on his knee.

"I can't imagine anything ever wanting to liver there." Ophelia stated.

Eddie shot up, off of his seat. "Can we stop talking about this?" He stood in front of the projector, "I can barely breathe. This is Summer. We're kids. I can barely breathe. I'm up here having a fucking asthma attack. I'm not doing this." Eddie turned around, causing Ophelia to stand up and take a step towards him.

"Eddie. How about we just take a deep breath and sit back down." Ophelia suggested.

"No." Eddie yelled, ripping the map off of the wall and throwing it on the floor.

"What the hell? Put the map back." Bill demanded.

Eddie shook his head before the projector started clicking and changing slides. Ophelia grabbed Eddie's arm and pulled him back, just as the projector displayed a picture of Bill, Georgie and his Dad standing outside with their Mom who had hair over her face.

The projector started to zoom in on Georgie's face. "Bill?" Ophelia walked towards the projector, bending down the mess with the wires but nothing happened.

As the projector zoomed in on Georgie's smiling face, Ophelia stood up and the group started to freak out.

The projector clicked faster, now getting closer to Bill's Mother's hair covered face. Her ginger hair moved so it was covering more of her face before revealing a demonic clown.