Chapter Two;

Chapter Two ; Passion

Chapter Two ;
Passion

"Take everything but the delicious deals guys, my Mom loves them." Eddie stated.

Ophelia and Richie opened the cupboards and Richie started grabbing things while Ophelia shoved more food into Richie's backpack.

Eddie leaned against the sink. "Hey, so first you said the barons and now you're saying the sewer. I mean..." Eddie lowered his voice into a whisper, "... What if we get caught?"

"We won't Eds." Ophelia reassured while Bill stood next to her, shovelling a handful of junk food into his own backpack, which also had flashlights in it.

"The sewers are p-public works, we're the public aren't we?" Bill sassed.

"Hey Eddie, these birth control pills?" Richie asked, turning from where he had opened a different cupboard filled with pill bottles and other medical equipment.

"Yeah, and I'm saving them for your sister. This is private stuff." Eddie said, closing the cupboard.

Ophelia tilted her head, "Do two people really need that many pill bottles?" She questioned, making Bill laugh.

*!*!*

The four of them walked towards the front door of Eddie's house after practically clearing his cupboards out.

Eddie grabbed a bottle of pills and placed them into his fanny-pack as they walked past a small table.

"Eddie bear, where are you boys off to in such a rush?" Eddie's Mom asked as they stood in front of the door.

"I'm here too." Ophelia muttered in between Richie and Bill. Mrs.K had never really liked Ophelia and chose to ignore her existence. Eddie said that it was because Ophelia was going to 'corrupt him' and turn him against his own Mom.

"J-j-just my backyard, Mrs.K. I got a new..." Bill trailed off, looking to Ophelia for help. She shrugged discreetly, not knowing what to say.

"A new Croquet set, jeez. Spit it out, B-b-bill." Richie said, making Bill sigh.

"Okay, sweety don't go rolling around on the grass. Especially if it's just been cut, you know how bad your allergies can get." Mrs.K stated.

"Yes, Ma." Eddie began to push his friends out of the open door but paused when his Mother spoke again.

"Aren't you forgetting something?"

Eddie sighed, turning around and walking towards his Mom before kissing her on the cheek. Richie laughed, causing Bill to hit him on the arm while Ophelia hid behind Bill to hide the fact that she was also laughing.

"Do you want one from me too, Mrs.K." Richie asked before getting pushed out of the door by Eddie.

"Sorry, Mommy." Eddie called out before closing the door while Bill, Richie and Ophelia stood outside laughing.