Chapter 20 - The End

⏮️⏹️⏯️

⏮️⏹️⏯️

Author pov

Author pov

It's already night.... The whole palace was Choas as the servants and staffs are gone leaving four of them in the big palace alone..... They have searched the whole palace but found nothing.... They tried to open the door of the royal king chamber but it didn't budge like someone has locked it from inside...... They are now in the living room as the time went by, tension Started to rise up in the air..... Jimin is feeling so worried about his sister he don't know what should he do now..... Just then they heard a footsteps as they look up at the door and found a man who is in his 50thes, as hoseok recognized him and immediately went to him..... He introduced him to them as hoseok has told him little brief about this whole incident...... The Father seems to feel the dark energy from this palace as soon as he entered into the palace and he was also sure that vengeful spirit has alerted feeling a holy spiritual on his dark lands.....

Father: Show me that chamber!!!!

He said as they all started to go behind him as close they get to that dark hallway, the light Started to blink as suddenly the weather became dull like a storm is coming up on this palace.....

Jimin: what is happening??? Everything was fine few minutes ago!!!!

He said as he is panicked by this sudden change of weather as the whole palace Started to shake.....

Father: He is aware of my presence..... He is trying to manipulate us...... If you heard something or see something that relates to you the most, Don't go with it..... HE WILL CREATE ILLUSION TO TRAP YOU AND WILL TRY TO KILL YOU!!!!

As they slowly started to go towards the door as they take a step they heard different types of voices  and shadows or creepy hands trying to get them...... The Father is chanting spell to keep the evil spirits away from them.... As they are close enough to the door just then Jimin heard a voice that made him stop....