Chapter 13

⏮️⏹️⏯️

⏮️⏹️⏯️

In Busan

A rectangular box was sent to Busan for Princess Jiyan as the spy of Yoongi has placed the box inside her room in the night when she was sleeping peacefully not knowing someone has entered into her chamber ......... She woke up and found the box in front of her bed as she squinted her eyes seeing the wooden box....... Because she knew there's no box in her room.... Then how did the box came from??? And the only answer of this question is someone has entered into her chamber in night without anyone knowledge....... Taehyung has gone to his village to meet his mother as she is left alone so, that's the reason the guard on her room wasn't secured.......

She immediately called her brother as the only person she can trust is him..... Because if a intruder can come that easily to this guarded palace and also in her room that means someone from here is giving information.... A mole.....

The massive door of her chamber opened reavealing, her brother park Jimin who walked into her and look at the box....... The guard who has came to inform him told him everything...... He is raging in anger as someone has entered into her sister room and no one saw...... He ordered to execute all of the guards that are assigned to protect her in the night........

Jimin: Jiyan!!!! You go outside..... We don't know what it is....I don't want you to get hurt anyway......

He said as she replied with a firm voice," I don't want to brother

He said as she replied with a firm voice," I don't want to brother.... I want to see what has in the box..... It was sent to me so whatever it will be in there is for me....."

Jimin sighed seeing his sister's stubborness.... As he gesture the guard to came with the box and opened it..... The guard nodded and opened the box as both Jimin and Jiyan's eyes widened seeing the thing in the box..... Jiyan's breath hitched as she stumbled a little....... Jimin immediately close the box and told the guard to take it away from there......