Chapter 3

⏯️⏹️⏮️

⏯️⏹️⏮️

Suha's pov

The car entered into the large palace..... My hands are still interwined with Seokjin's hands as he took the car in front of the door of the palace and stop the car....... I don't know but why I am feeling so uncomfortable by this door...... Like I have came here before...... But for me, it's my first time I am seeing this palace but it feels like I have completely accustomed with this palace........ I don't even realize that I have left Seokjin's hands and he has gotten out of the car and went towards my side to open the car door.......  I finally snapped out of my thoughts when I heard his voice.......

Seokjin: Welcome to Minsus palace......

He said as I went out of the car and saw the massive palace in front of me...... It really doesn't look like traditional palace to me...... Everything is new....... The outer designs of the palace, the structure everything is modern but has a little bit of resemblance of royalty......

Suha: it's doesn't look like palace.....

Hearing that, Seokjin chuckled and said," it was turned into resort...... My ansectors has inherited this palace after the mysterious death of Royal king and queen......... My ansectors was a general of King that time...... After their death, he took over the throne of this biggest kingdom of Korea.......Even I got his name after him...... Kim Seokjin..... The Great General Of Min Royal Palace, Mighty kingdom of Korea......"

I heard Seokjin as my mind is filled with the thoughts of mysterious death of king and queen....

Suha: They died in a war???

Hearing my question, Seokjin look at me and said," who??"

Suha: The king and the Queen... How they died???

Seokjin sighed hearing her question as suha who doesn't give attention to her surrounding suddenly asking questions about the king and queen of Daegu.....

Seokjin: And that's why I told you the mysterious death of king and queen..... In our history, It said she was a mere concubine who has came to take revenge from king but in Busan history, it's claimed that She was a princess of Warrior king Park Ji hyung and married to Daegu king willingly...... And Their body isn't found till now.....

 And Their body isn't found till now