Chapter 12

⏯️⏹️⏮️

⏯️⏹️⏮️

Yoongi's Bedroom

Author pov

So many concubines are sleeping in the bed naked as some was covered with sheets while some are not.......In the center of them, King of Daegu, Min Yoongi is sleeping peacefully not caring about his surrounding that are scattered with palace concubines....... King's brothel are filled with new young girls after the former king died and yoongi killed every concubines of his father including a pregnant one...... Children of other concubines are hunged into death by him..... He made sure no other heir remain in the battle of throne.......  The throne for which his father didn't even hesitate to kill his mother and his Elder son and his father made sure the throne stays to yoongi..... Only Yoongi...... He also did the same..... He is fulfilling his father's deed....... He is also careful about his concubine being pregnant..... They are only for his pleasure..... He doesn't want any children from those dusty concubines..... If any of them is pregnant, she will be killed immediately...... After seeing her from so close, his desire and lust is in peak ...... He just needed someone to went it out and he always went it out on his concubine.....  Imagine her in them and fulfill his desire...... Then toss them away like trash...... It's not unknown to everyone on the palace that king was already smitten to someone...... For concubine, she is considered as witch.... Because of her, king doesn't look at them....... And for minister, they feel pity to that mysterious girl who will be in hell...... But the news of it, never went out of palace.... Because no one would be alive after that......

He slowly get up from his slumber and went to the bathhouse..... The bathhouse is already prepared by the maids of him as he entered gracefully and go inside the water...... The warm water is making his muscle ease as he has been on long journey....... The maids are cleaning and scrubbing his hands, back as he just closed his eyes feeling comfortable........ After the bath, he went to his chamber, as the maid helped him to wear his clothing and put the crown on his head.......