Beautiful Oblivion

Start from the beginning

              Valentine carefully pulled her car into Athena's driveway, shut the engine and lights off before she checked her phone again.

Athena: Make sure no one is around to see you outside.

            After their just about first date in the public scene Athena dropped a big bomb on their outing near her favorite corn fields. As they sat in the grass Athena had this undecided look on here face like she wanted to say something but didn't know the way to explain. So Valentine took this questionable moment and opened her mouth to asked Athena what was wrong. What came after was unexpected and the least shocking since Diane (Her former Sex Client) and also Athena's sister somehow bursted into their lives in ways neither one of them could run from.

The last thing Valentine needed was for her sister Diane or anyone in her violent clan to come on her doorstep with a gun in their hand ready to shoot. Diane's words were as true as the blue sky we all could see...

                Valentine cautiously searched her surroundings through her back and rear view mirror. She saw no one so she opened the door to her car, slipped out and practically skipped to the back of Athena's home. The double doors to her pool area was already open for her arrival so once she got in she closed the door shut to keep the warm heat inside from leaving into the cold night air.

               "You never seem to disappoint me when it comes to bathing in just your beauty" Athena tells as she held onto a clear glass of white wine. The cup was so close to her lips that it made Valentine wish she was the rim of it. "I didn't know I could cause such disappointment" Valentine tells back with a devilish smile on her face. "You've disappointed me before... — "And what day was that? — "A day I would like to forget" Athena informs right before she tipped the last of her wine past her lips through the pipe inside her divine throat.

Valentine had to take a big displeasing gulp and gather her attention back into the eyes of this woman before she lost self control. "Are you done staring?" Athena asked with this childish smile on her face as she sat her empty glass down on the kitchen counter. "I'm done" Valentine said bluntly. Her smile quickly disappeared while her expression turned into something more dominating. Athena's own smile depleted the second she realized Valentine's overpowering expression.

                "Hungry?" — "Always" Athena instantly answered.

                  Valentine and Athena found a quiet spot in the back of her best-friends wife restaurant and scanned over the menu. Everything looked even more delicious than Valentine had expected. "What are you ordering I can't seem to make a final choice. Everything looks amazing" Athena confessed while her eyes still scanned over the menu anxiously. "I can't find anything either. I'll ask Carlos wife once she comes over" Valentine confirmed before she finally laid the menu down to rest.

"I'm not sure I want food right now from the way you are leaning over and giving me a beautiful view of those missed peaches" Valentine said as she licked her lips slowly. Athena leans back into her chair and warms up like a meter from a cold room into a hot pot of boiling water. Valentine watches as her body shifted, her left leg lifted up over the other to accommodate balance on her right. Seeing such a transition made Valentine's thoughts run wild.

Carlos wife Maria appears from out of nowhere with a big smile on her face. Valentine immediately snapped into reality, pushed her chair and her body up further to hide her booming erection. "Hey Valentine! I didn't expect you to come by so late" Maria said surprisingly. "I don't normally come at all even though I know your food surpasses amazing. I figured today could be a cheat day for my diet" — "Ohhh. And who is this beautiful Mija' right here" She asked curiously.