mall trips that end Completely Normally

tw; cursing, murder mention, blood mention, mamagiri is the best mom, knife mention, knife fight mention, threats on people's lives, mentioned/implied past lives, mineta shows up unfortunately, sex offender mention, mentioned/implied sexual assault, poison mention, implied death threats, probably more, let me know what i missed

Class 1-A Chaos
Iida Tenya>Emergency Exit
Yaoyorozu Momo>Vice Rep
Midoriya Izuku>Hero Fanboy
Bakugou Katsuki>Pomeranian
Todoroki Shouto>Hand Crusher
Aoyama Yuuga>Shiny
Jirou Kyouka>music man
Kaminari Denki>Pokemon!
Tokoyami Fumikage>Revelry in the Goth
Shoji Mezo>One Man ARMy
Uraraka Ochako>Space Nerd
Ashido Mina>Horny
Kirishima Eijirou>Hard
Hagakure Tooru>Carrie
Ojirou Mashirao>Fluffy
Sato Rikkidou>Sweet and Sour
Kouda Kouji>Animal Crossing
Asui Tsuyu>Froggy :>
Sero Hanta>Tape King
Shinsou Hitoshi>Cookie Cat
Mineta Minoru
-------------------

Shigaraki Tomura

Giran brought in some potential new recruits-a short, creepy blonde wearing fake fangs and Hot Topic incarnate with hair that was obviously dyed with Splatt-and I could already tell that they were going to piss me the fuck off. "Kurogiri, get rid of them," I ordered, "they're the kind of trash that pisses me off the most."

"Now, now, Shigaraki Tomura," Kurogiri chastised, like I'm some kind of fucking toddler, "mind your manners. Let's hear them out. They came all this way, we might as well give them a chance."

I growled. "Fine."

"Like 'em or not," Giran spoke up, "you still owe me that fee, in cash. Anyway..." He gestured to the blonde who hadn't stopped smiling since they came in. "This one's the suspect in a series of murders where all the victims were drained of their blood. Like something out of a shitty vampire horror novel. Those fangs of hers aren't for show, y'know."

"Toga," she said, smiling wider, "Toga Himiko! Life's so hard, especially for people like us with Quirks that people don't like! I just want to make it easier to live in this shit world! I wanna be Mr. Stainy! I wanna kill Mr. Stainy!" She grinned, and her eyes gained a weird red-ish tint to them. She shook her fists excitedly and said, "I want to be everyone that I love! C'mon, you gotta let me join! Let me join your League of Villains!" She started sounding more desperate as she talked.

"What the fuck," I said. "Is she crazy?"

"Yes!" she answered excitedly.

"Well, she can hold conversations just fine. For the most part. And this guy," Giran gestured to Piercings, "may not be super well known and may not have a super flashy rap sheet, he's down for pretty much anything, and he's taken Stain's ideology to heart."

Hot Topic Central just rolled his eyes. "I don't like this. Are you really dedicated to Stain's mission? Couldn't imagine you are if you let this little psycho join," he said.

I rolled my eyes. "Grow up. She's probably insane but at least she knows what she wants. And how to introduce herself to people," I said, pointing out Piercings' lack of manners. "What's your name?"

The guy hesitated before saying, "Dabi. That's what I'm going by right now."

I rolled my eyes. "You couldn't be any less convincing that that isn't a fake name, but whatever."

"In any case, my current goal is to carry out the Hero Killer's will, of taking down any and all fakes, like the current Number Two. They will all burn, if I have anything to say about it."