New Names, New Offers

tw; cursing, implied/metioned insomnia, implied lack of sleep, mentioned nightmares, implied/mentioned severe injury, m*neta briefly, slight bullying, calling people villainous, name calling, probably more, let me know what i missed

Green and Purple
Midoriya Izuku>Green
Shinsou Hitoshi>Purple

Sibling Chat
Todoroki Shouto>Shouto
Todoroki Natsuo>Villain Simp>Natsuo
Todoroki Fuyumi>Fuyumi

Class 1-A Chaos
Iida Tenya>Emergency Exit
Yaoyorozu Momo>Vice Rep
Midoriya Izuku>Hero Fanboy
Bakugou Katsuki>Pomeranian
Todoroki Shouto
Aoyama Yuuga>Shiny
Jirou Kyouka>music man
Kaminari Denki>Pokemon!
Tokoyami Fumikage>Revelry in the Goth
Shoji Mezo>One Man ARMy
Uraraka Ochako>Space Nerd
Ashido Mina>Horny
Kirishima Eijirou>Hard
Hagakure Tooru>Carrie
Ojirou Mashirao>Fluffy
Sato Rikkidou>Sweet and Sour
Kouda Kouji>Animal Crossing
Asui Tsuyu>Froggy :>
Sero Hanta>Tape King
Mineta Minoru
- - - -
Shinsou Hitoshi>Cookie Cat

Three Hoes and Nemuri
Porno Mags-Kayama Nemuri
I SEE ALL-Iida Tensei
SCREMED to death-Yamada Hizashi
Laughter Song-Fukukado Emi

Deku

After the Sports Festival, few of us were spared from the fame it brought. Getting recognized on the streets was so much more exhausting than not being able to sleep. But the combination of those two things made the chronic exhaustion that comes with insomnia and the social exhaustion of being an introvert surrounded by people wanting to interact at all times almost were enough to make me fall asleep without any of my fucking recurring nightmares. Almost.

Luckily, I'm apparently unnoticeable enough that I only get recognized when someone else (Usually an Other) points out my existence, but still. The fatigue weighed me down on the way to school. Iida, on the other hand, seemed to be doing just fine, even after... But it was a faky kind of alright that I didn't believe. He had eyebags, and his anguish was so strong I could feel it without even tapping into my Other powers. I just... didn't have the right words for it... Curse social anxiety and being shitty at people.

Walking into class was. A shock, simply because Kaminari did actually wear the cheerleading uniform. I. He looked good in it, I just didn't expect him to actually go through with wearing it to school! ...I wonder how long he was going to get away with it...

Everyone in class, before it started, was excitedly talking about their new fame and popularity. I decided to approach Todoroki before sitting down. He looked up at me, the eyebags he had had before looked deeper now. "Yes, Midoriya?"

I smiled. "W-well, I felt like we got off on the wrong foot, at th-the Sports Festival so... I came to intro-troduce myself properly." I stuck out my bandaged hand. "So, uh, it's nice to meet you! I'm Midoriya Izuku! You can call me whatever you like, Izuku, or Midoriya!" I smiled shakily. I knew the power I had just given Todoroki, but I trusted him. And I wished to be his actual friend.

Todoroki seemed surprised, like someone had never willingly given him their name. I don't know if he understands the power they hold, especially in Other communities, but he seemed to sense it. I'd expect nothing less from Lady Rei's son!

Todoroki took my hand, shaking it carefully. "Todoroki Shouto, at your service. You may call my Shouto, if you prefer. The Todoroki name leaves an unpleasant taste in my mouth, and I'm unsure if it does the same to you."

I smiled bigger. "Alright, Shouto! I'm hoping we can become good friends in the future!"

Shouto smiled. "I hope so too."