Chapter 4

I hear screeching car tires on the pavement and turn... BAM!!!

I'm hit and the car goes over me. I hurt all over and was barely alive it felt like. I could hear Jake screaming frantically behind me, but I couldn't say anything. I was being pulled into the darkness... and just like that I was out.

*****************************************************************

I wake up feeling weak and in indescribable pain. The white light blinds me and I forget where I am. Then it suddenly hits me. I was run over by a car and bits of Jake's screaming came into view, but that was all I could remember.

"Aria!" Jake yell jumping up from the chair he was in. He hugs me and I cringe away, the pain. H eoulls away understanding and I get a good look at him. His eyes were swollen from crying, his hair was a disheveled mess, and there were dark circles around his eyes.

"How long have I been out." I ask, my throat scratchy.

"About 2 days." he says.

I jump immediatly regretting it.

"My parents-"

"Are all in the waiting room." he finishes. I relax when I see them turn the corner to my room... with the police. I smile and wave.

"We'd like to ask you a few questions little lady." the male of the 2 police officers says with a deep country accent. I nod.

"We'd like the rest of you to leave if u don't mind." he continues. With a few grumbles everyone leaves.

"Ok," the waman says, " First did you see the driver or the plate numbers. Dou you know what the car looked like?"

I think. "The car was a silver blue tint, but that's all I seen. You'd have to ask Jake about that."

She writes that down and continues, "What about the other bruises on your arms. Some of those are old and did not come from the run over, and don't lie."

I freeze and my throat constricts. Just as I was about to make up a lie, Jake walks in.

"You think I can have a moment to say goodbye? My mom wants me home." he asks. The police officers get up and leave closing the door.

"So how are the question?"

"They asked me about the other bruises." I whisper.

"What did you say?" he asks his stare becoming icy.

"Nothing. I was making up somethng as you walked in."

"Say it was Trey."

"Trey is my best friend. I can't do that." I say about to cry.

He grabs my hand tightly. "You can and you will or there will be some serious problems coming toward him and his family. Got it?"

I nod, a tear sliding down my cheek. He wipes it away.

"You love me. You wouldn't want me to go to jail, would you?" he asks. His voice soft.

I shake my head no and he kisses my forehead and leaves the room. The police officers come in and sit down.

"Now please answer the question of how you got those old bruises." the wwoman says again

   ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haha I'm gonna have some really good cliff hangers. I bet you didn't expect that. I hop I will get comments messages rates and fans soon!!!!! the firat one i get will be announced!!!!

Questions:

Do you like Jake?

How do you think Trey will react when he hears what she says?

Do you think she should lie to the police?

What do you think will happen next?

TELL ME WAT YOU THINK IN COMMENTS OR MESSAGES            

                                                                            ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THANK YA