Shift

Y/n held a glass of water in her hand ,sitting on the sofa sobbing ,rose sat beside her calming her down .

She told Rose everything ,Rose was mad on Jungkook now .

Now before coming to y/n ,Jungkook has to deal  with Rose .

Rose is really protective over y/n and when someone hurts her ,she would always fight for her .

"So you both broke up ?" Rose asks .

Y/n shooked her head as no ,"No ,not at all .I won't break up with him over a small misunderstanding ,just some time apart from each other ."

Rose nods her head agreeing with y/n .

"After 8 months of relationship ,He says He don't know whether he trust you or not " Rose says gritting her teeth in anger.

Y/n nodded her head looking down .

"Till then ,you stay here y/n "Rose continued.

"No rose  ,I have decided to stay at my cousin 's house because I know Jung kook would come to your house to search for me " .

"Your cousin choi jennie ? Who is staying  out of country for a while " Rose ask .

"Yes ,I have talked to her for a while I would stay there alone " Y/n says wiping her tears with a tissue .

Rose looked tensed ."Don't worry I would be fine and I would be coming to university " .

" yeah ,You remember after 1 week our university would take us to jeju island for projects ?" .

She says enlighting her mood a bit ,Y/n would feel good going out of Seoul far from everyone .

Y/n hums and says "Let 's see " .

Time skip - (Next day ).

Y/n shifted to Jennie 's house ,Jennie and her parents are one of the richest people . Jennie 's parents company is  famous all over the world .

Jungkook was quiet since yesterday ,Guilt was taking over him ,regret too But his male ego would never let him apologize .

Coming downstairs he shouted

"Y/n ,Where's my tie ?" .

Forgetting the fact that y/n has left ,Mrs Lee comes with his tie .

"Mr jeon ,y/n has left the house " Mrs Lee says a lit bit coldly and handing the tie to him .

Jungkook sighed and nodded his head taking the tie .

The members who just  entered the mansion softly smiled looking at his behavior ,He still thinks y/n is in the house ,would come to him whenever he calls her ,but now the reality clenched his heart and felt a sting in his chest .

Y/n reached the university with rose ,There was a smile on her face but she was hiding the pain behind her smile .

Only she knew how lonely she felt yesterday ,She wanted to know
Did jungkook felt the Same ? Did he thought about her ? Where she would be ?

Does he regret even a bit ?

"Y/n come on ,let's go to our classes ,forgot about jungkook for a while " Rose says dragging her towards the classes .

Y/n nods her head smiling softly .

To be continued -
(Words count -522)

--------------------------------
Thank you everyone for more than 10 K reads love you all so much 💜💜