Dance

Time skip -

The next day reaching home at 5 pm from university ,y/n quickly changed herself to a party wear dress ,it was not a revealing one ,just a simple and cute outfit and natural makeup.

The boys weren't at the house ,she informed her mom ,that she is going to the party .

And texted jungkook that she is going to Irene 's   house .

Mr Jang her bodyguard was with her the whole time ,he drived the car.They reached Irene 's house .

"Y/niee " Irene shouts and hugs her tightly .

The bodyguard stood behind y/n .
It was a friend 's party ,where almost half of the . was invited cause Irene was one of the popular girls .

Yes y/n lied a bit to jungkook and told him only known one will be in the party ,cause if she told the truth ,he wouldn't allow her .

She only knew Jackson ,mark ,rose ,irene ,jennie ,jessi ,hwasa ,Bangchan,hyunjin ,felix ,Soobin ,Kai .

" Y/n come inside " Rose says , But y/n looked at irene .

She was staring at the bodyguard feeling uncomfortable with him in the party .

Y/n understood and turned towards Mr jang .

" Mr jang ,can you do me a favor ?" she asks .

" Of course Miss y/n " He says back .

" Can you just stay here ? ,I swear I won't go anywhere without informing you .I hope you understand ,My friends are bit uncomfortable ,they don't know who my boyfriend is " Y/n says feeling guilty .

" Uhm - But Sir will kill me " Mr jang says understanding her words .

" we won't tell him ,please only for few hours " y/n says requesting him .

He stood there for a while and nodded his head as yes .

"Okay miss y/n,but please inform me when you want to leave " He says bowing .

Y/n nodded her head .

Rose and Irene took y/n with them ,entering the hall of the mansion ,Irene 's father was a businessman ,So her family was rich .

She saw many people from her university ,her eyes went to a group of familiar men .

Jackson ,mark and bangchan ,Felix and hyunjin were standing with a glass of wine in their hand .

The hall was preettty ,but the boys they were looking as the finest men ever walked .

The hall was decorated beautifully ,a stage was kept in between the hall.

"Are these people from our university ?" Y/n asked looking at the people with wide eyes .

The girls chuckled listening to her .
"Yes ,they are from our university " Irene says .

Y/n felt embrassed because of the question she asked .

Going towards the boys ,she waved at them and greeted them .

Irene left rose and y/n with the boys .

"You look cute y/n " Mark says smiling .

"You look pretty rose " Jackson says

Rose flipped her hair back and chuckled saying thank you to him .

"Thank you mark and you all look handsome " Y/n says smiling .

Rose whispered in her ears " Don't forget you have a boyfriend " .

Y/n looked at her and whispered back in her eyes.

" I didnt forget about the fact that i have a boyfriend " .

Rose looked at her and whispered again .
" What will you do ,if he got to know you are staring at the boys like they are the finest men to ever walk ."

Y/n just looked at her " Its okay right ? Sometimes " She chuckled back playing along .

Rose smiled sarcastically .

"Yes yes ,it  will be a secret between us ".

The boys looked at them weirdly .

Rose and y/n got themselves a glass of wine .y/n decided to drink only one glass of wine .

Rose was getting drunk  ,but y/n was still in her sense .

"May I dance with you ?"  Hyunjin asked sitting on one of his knees and asking for her hand .

Y/n looked confused ,will it be fine ? It's just a dance .

Rose looked her and told her to go on and enjoy .

"Uh- okay " Y/n says giving her hand .

Hyunjin kept one of his hand on y/n 's waist and y/n kept one of her hand on his shoulders .
They both stared at each other while following the dance steps together .They danced for more than an hour which felt like five minutes .

Y/n missed jungkook ,she wants him to dance with her like this .
Hyunjin saw her also as a good friend.

But,what they didn't  knew was that jungkook knew everything and he was misunderstanding everything .

To be continued -

(Words count - 765)

--------------------------
7 K + reads thank youu 😭💜