Her cursed life

"I  am back" y/n says as she enters her home only to be met by silence as expected as her dad ignored her words .

Y/n 's pov :
Sometimes I just wanna run away ,scream .I just want my parent's love but for them I am always useless person who won't be able to achieve anything .My dad he ignores me most of the time and my mom we talk but it doesn't mean we have a good bond between us .All I get is pain from them .This is why I am  doing part time jobs as well as my universities studies so that I can earn by myself and live independently .

End of y/n pov

Y/n goes to the kitchen to drink water and  there she was her mom cooking dinner for them .
"Mom ,what is for dinner tonight " she asks expecting her to give a sweet smile and a reply .

"I didn't prepare much only ramen " her mom says without even glancing  at her daughter .

"Keep these bowl on the table and call your dad for dinner " her mom says while pointing to the bowls .

y/n keeps the bowl on the table and calls her dad.

Time skip -(after 20 min )

The whole family her ,her mom,her dad were eating the dinner and the atmosphere was getting tensed minute by minute .

"How is your studies going on ?" Her dad asked with his usual cold tone and looks at her with his emotionless eyes .

Y/n gets a little bit scared  thinking that her dad got to know about her part time jobs too .

"Dad its going good " she says with a little bit nervousness in her eyes and relieved at the same time that he didn't ask any question regarding her jobs .

"It better be , after all only you can do is study and nothing else " he speaks not knowing his words were  stabbing his daughter .

"You know right? ,you have to become a doctor to make us proud "her mom speaks

"But mom ,you know it too that I don't want to be a doctor "she speaks in a low voice .

"Do you even have a dream ? Do you even know what you gonna do ?" her dad speaks with his cold tone .

'isn't my dad right ? do you even have a dream' ? y/n thought controlling herself from having a breakdown .

She looks at them with tears in her eyes and speaks in a crack voice "but dad ,I can try other things too ,give me some time I will make both of you proud "

"No need ,you are really useless " her mom speaks while looking at her .

y/n quietly eats her dinner and goes back to her room ,locking her room 's door.
Trigger warning (TW) -

She looks at herself in the mirror and hear those voices in her head .

'you are really useless ,you can 't even make them proud just look at yourself and see other girls they have perfect body and know their aims ' .

Y/n grabs her hair in frustation and throws a cup nearby to the mirror crushing it.

The broken pieces of glasses fell on the ground.
She sits on the ground and grabs a piece of broken mirror and slids it on her wrist .she hisses in pain but this pain was not more painful than her mental pain ,her depression takes all over her.

She gets up from the ground And sits on her bed sobbing pretty badly and takes out the first aid and bandage her wrist .

She lays down on her bed and looking at the moon through her window as that  was the only ray of light in her room and speaks in a whispering voice.

"Just one person who could save me ,understand me and love me and hold my hand and say it is gonna be okay please God only one person ".

and without knowing she slept with dried stained tears on her cheeks.

To be continued -

(Words count - 674)