New start

Mrs Lee knocks on Jungkook 's door  .After hearing a  " Come in " from Jung kook with a cold voice .she enters the room ,she saw him sitting on a chair with a book in his hand .

"Mr jeon how can I help you ?" Mrs Lee says politely while bowing .

"I want to talk about Y/n 's work " He says with a cold voice while reading the book .

"She is gonna do all the work here as well as the work i am gonna tell her " Jungkook says while keeping the book on the table and staring at Mrs Lee.

Mrs Lee nods her head and says " Sure sir " .

"You can go now " jungkook says with a cold voice .

Mrs Lee leaves the room and goes downstairs to Y/n 's room .She enters the room and find her sitting on the bed .

While y/n was staring out the window ,Mrs Lee closes the door .Y/n flinches hearing a sudden sound .

"Sweetie its me " Mrs Lee chuckled upon seeing y/n 's sudden reaction .

Y/n smiled softly at her .

Mrs Lee sits beside her on the bed and says " Tomorrow you wil start your work with me .You are gonna do the work as well as the work Mr jeon will be asking you to do " She speaks with a small smile on her face .

'That 's what he meant by personal maid ' Y/n thinks while staring at Mrs Lee .

"Sure Mrs- "Y/n gets interuppted by Mrs Lee .

"You can call me Aunt Lee " Mrs Lee says with a smile on her face to Y/n .

Y/n felt safe with her ,She smiles to Mrs Lee and says "sure aunt Lee ".

"Okay you go and sleep now ,I will wake you up tomorrow and instruct everything and introduce you to other maids ." Mrs Lee says while getting up from the bed .

Y/n nods .As soon as Mrs Lee left ,Y/n lays down on the bed staring at the ceiling as tears falls from her eyes .

"God ,How much do I need to suffer ? I really can 't take it anymore ,why don't you just kill me "
Y/n complains while crying .

Time skip -

Mrs Lee enters the room to wake Y/n up .She went near y/n and saw dried tears on her face .

"Poor child " Mrs Lee says in a whispering voice not to wake up her .

"Y/n wake up its morning ,sweetie " Mrs Lee says sweetly .

Y/n tries to open her eyes and sees Mrs Lee standing beside the bed trying to wake her up .

"Mrs- Aunt Lee " Y/n says in a hoarse voice  trying to sit .

"I am waiting for you in the kitchen ,freshen yourself and come quickly " Mrs Lee says with a small smile on her face feeling really bad for Y/n .

Y/n nods her head and gets up to change her clothes ,she wears jeans and long blue color sleeve top .She takes her phone which was kept on the side table and checks  the time .

'6:00 am ' She thinks as she goes to the kitchen where Mrs Lee was waiting for her.

Mrs Lee told all the stuffs she need to do from cooking the food to cleaning the room .

Y/n stood there listening to all the information given to her attentively .

"Next ,you have to wake Mr jeon " Mrs Lee says .

Y/n looks at Mrs Lee with her wide eyes .

"This is the order from Mr jeon sweetie you have to do it orelse our life will be in danger " Mrs Lee says knowing the fact Y/n didn't even wanted to be near him .

After cooking the breakfast with Mrs Lee and Meeting the other maids . She checks the time '8:00 a.m 'She goes upstairs .

Mrs Lee told her about each member 's Room-Jungkook 's room was on third floor ,jimin and taehyung 's on second floor and the hyung line was on the first floor .

On reaching the third floor she saw a door .A room which belonged to the Jeon  The most dangerous mafia in the Seoul or you can say in the whole world .
Y/n stood infront of the door calming herself down .

Y/n enters the room and saw a king sized bed Red in color  ,study table and a beautiful  balcony ,the color of the walls were black and His room gave dark aurora .

Y/n walked slowing towards his bed shivering in fear .She saw Mr jeon sleeping peacefully .She stares at his handsome face ,he has such a perfect sharp jawline ,sharp nose and small lips ,cute doe eyes ,bunny teeth .'How can he be a mafia ?' She thinks .

"M-Mr jeon please wake up " Y/n says with fear in her voice .

Jung kook didn't even move a bit .'I guess its gonna be difficult for me ' Y/n thinks .

"Mr jeon wake up " Y/n says politely .

Jungkook opens his eyes to find Y/n trying to wake him up .

Y/n steps back when she saw him waking up .She stared at him fighting herself to ask the questions she had .

To be continued -

(Words count -876 )