Time

Y/n was waiting for him since 6 hours ,There was no trace about him ,he just left saying that he is going to meet han group leader .

The door unlocked ,heavy footsteps were heard by y/n who was sitting in the living room alone ,while the members they soon reached the room as well.

Jungkook looked tired ,Y/n felt bad for him ,she sighed and was staring at  his moves quietly ,He saw y/n with a cold look on a face and headed towards his room .

"How long will you avoid me Jungkook "? Y/n asked him folding her hands sitting on one of the sofas.

She looked towards him with a straight face ,Even she was mad .Well ,how can someone be not ? When a person ignores you without Explaining any reason ,Anyone Could be mad .

"I am not " He says coldly stopping at the place

"Look at me and say that "She speaks going towards him .

He turned back towards y/n staring right into her souls .

"I did explain you everything ,then why are you still mad at me ?" She says looking at him with soft eyes, hoping that he would listen to her once again .

The members looked at the couple ,while jungkook just stared at her with his emotionalless eyes , the same eyes when y/n first met jungkook ,the same coldness .Now she was scared of loosing something very precious to her due to misunderstanding ,lack of trust and ego .

"Don't do this ,it might affect our relationship "She says lowering her head .

"It has already affected y/n " He says coldly.

Ouch that hurts .

Y/n  and the members  looked at him with their wide eyes .

"Jungkook don't say stuff like that so easily ,You can talk about it " Jin says glaring .

The only hope now is the members ,only they can help her .

"What is there to talk about hyung?" He ask still staring at y/n .

"Shut up ,jungkook can't you see your words are hurting her ? Yoongi says coldly .

Jungkook kept quiet .

Only y/n knew how she was controlling herself from this different jungkook ,How is that possible that even your loved ones could hurt you ? .

"If there is nothing to talk about ,then let's give each other a break  " Y/n says with her teary eyes .

"No y/n-" Namjoon says

"Let her hyung ,where will she go ? She doesn't have anyone to stay with beside us "
Jungkook says

"Then let me show you Jeon jungkook "

She says glaring and running towards Her and jungkook 's room to pack her things up .

The boys glared at him ,Mrs Lee went towards y/n to stop her .

"Y/n please don't go " She says holding her hands .

"Mom ,We can still meet each other ,But I can't stay here I am afraid I might start hating Jungkook " She says with her low voice .

Mrs Lee understood her reason and let her go ,hoping that jungkook will  bring her back .

Time skip -

Y/n left the house ,Bidding goodbyes to the boys and just glancing at jungkook with a small smile on her face .
It looked like he was not even guilty about what he did .

The members told jungkook to have a talk .

"Not now hyung please " He says feeling a bit guilty and trying hold back his tears .

The boys knew ,If he went to his room ,he might breakdown ,so it was better to talk and sort it now .

"Jungkook we won't say anything now ,just remember this you are gonna loose the girl who loved you dearly ,trusted you the most and gave her everything " Hobi says looking at him with concerned face .

" This never happened between you and y/n ,It was your mistake as well dongseng ,avoiding the person you fought with will never solve the problems " Namjoon says  with a small smile on his face .

"Think about it ,you Still have time " Jimin says patting his shoulders .

"Yeah ,you both loved each other so much ,don't forget the fact  love is hard to find ,finding someone you love is easy ,but finding a person who loves  you back is difficult ,you have to protect each other " Taehyung says .

Jungkook nodded with a small smile on his face not having the courage to look up at his hyungs .

Meanwhile ,y/n has decided to make jungkook to know his mistakes ,She had a hope in her that he will come to her .

She reached her best friend 's house knocking on the door .

"Y/n ,hey ! Are you okay ? Rose asks with a frown on her face .

The tears y/n held inside her are now flowing down her cheeks ,hugging rose tightly .

To be continued -
(Words count -835)

--------------------------------
9 K + reads thank you everyone again for supporting me again and voting it ,following me ,adding it to your reading list love you people so much ,you people make my day a lot better :) 💜