Silent treatment

"Why are you doing all this " .

"To remind you y/n ,that you are mine ".

Jungkook says grabbing her again .

Y/n pushed him again and shouted .

" I never forgot the fact that I have a boyfriend jungkook ,I know you are my boyfriend and I am not ashamed of you ".

" I had my reasons to not tell everyone ,why don't you try to understand me once ? You keep on blaming me without even letting me explain".

Jungkook stood and kept on staring y/n .

"You are the mafia king ,if I told everyone that You are my boyfriend ,This would have gained a lot of attention ,that 's why I never told anyone about you except rose ."

"Yes I know I forgot to check the time i am really sorry kook for that I am really sorry .I am sorry for breaking the rules ,I swear I would never do that again "

" But about hyunjin ,he is just my friend kook " .

"Friend ?" Jungkook says laughing all of a sudden ,he looked like a psycho .

Y/n was getting scared because of him .

"Yeah my friend " Y/n says glaring at him .

"I should have not allowed you to go to party y/n" He says looking at her .

" What is wrong with you ,I explained you everything still you are not believing me ,you don't trust me ?" .

He kept quiet staring at her teary eyes .
" I don't know " .

" Then ,fuck off jeon jungkook " Y/n says pushing him off the room and closing the door .

Y/n broke down just after closing the door ,She understand he was mad ,but he have to control his anger too .

Jung kook just broke the vase near the stairs and went to one of their guest room .

The boys who were looking at the couple were concerned .

"Hyung ,they have fought before as well ,but this time its really serious " Hobi says looking at Jin .

" In relationship fight are normal ,I hope they soon would patch up " Jin says

"What if they don't ?" Jimin ask frowning .

"We will help them to sort out then " Yoongi says before heading towards his room .

Time skip -

Next morning y/n woke up and saw her red puffy eyes ,meanwhile jungkook he felt guilty but his ego was not letting him to apologize to y/n.Both were wrong but y/n did apologize to him .

On the dinning table serving the breakfast ,y/n looked up to see Jungkook coming ,He was going somewhere .
He sat beside the members ,while y/n sat beside him .

Y/n looked up to see him ,the members were observing them .

"Today y/n won't go to the university " Jungkook says without even looking at her .

"What ?" Y/n says frowning .

" Jungkook ,calm down you shouldn't do this ".
Yoongi says glaring at him .

"Kook -"

"Hyung I am going out to meet Han gang 's leader " .

Jungkook says completely ignoring her presence and eating his food .

Taehyung took y/n 's hand and reassured her that He will calm down .

After five minutes jungkook left the mansion with few bodyguards following him .

Everyone sat on the table ,while y/ n was looking lost staring at the plate .

"Can you explain us what happened yesterday ?" Hobi ask.

Y/n nods her head and tell them everything happened yesterday .

"Jungkook is wrong as well in this ,he should apologize as well " Jimin says frowning .

" He didn't apologize oppa ,instead he screamed at me and spoke some hurtful words and now He won't let me go to university " .

"Jungkook is mad right now okay ? We will talk to him " Jin says reassuring y/n .

"Oppa ,even I am mad ,but that doesn't mean you can speak anything you want .This is all about controlling yourself .I know I did some mistakes I apologized him but he is giving me silent treatment " .

The boys kept quiet y/n was right ,Jungkook should clear himself from his side as well .But he choose to give her silent treatment .

"He said yesterday himself that he doesn't know if he trust me or not " Y/ n says with her teary eyes .

"Oppa we have fought before as well ,but this time He is different ,I know fights are normal in relationship but trust and efforts both are the most important thing in a relationship ".

"You are right y/niee " Taehyung says .

"So ,what are you going to do ?" Yoongi ask

" Of course i won't break up ,I love him so much .I will try to talk to him if he still doesn't listen to me then let's give each other some time " Y/n says taking her phone,while few messages pop up .

The boys nod their head  and reassure her that they will support her whatever she does .

Y/n smiles and goes towards the room reading the messages she got  from rose and hyunjin ,Jackson and others  asking if she was okay ? .

She texted them saying everything 's good but she won't come to university cause she is feeling unwell .

Y/n lays down on the bed thinking about Jungkook 's sudden behavior ,All she is gonna do now is wait for him to come home .

To be continued -
(Words count -876)