Chapter 15: "I Love You"

"What is it with that smile?", Limario asked his sister with a smirk, when she reached home. Mina went shy and ran off to her room, followed by her brother. As she reached the room, she jumped on to her bed and covered her face with a pillow.

"Ayyiiieeeee.. I get it", Lim says and starts to tickle her. Mina just got even redder with that tease. She was really happy with everything that was happening around her. "So, what all happened?", Limario asked.

"Why would you want to know huh?", Mina faced her back towards him to hide her red face. "Hehe, I see your tomato cheekies... now tell me pleashee", he said with puppy eyes.

Soon Mina explained everything. All Limario did was laugh. Mina asked," Yahh?!?! Why are you laughing??"

"Nothing nothing. Just thinking that my little sister is taken now", he said, unable to stop his laughter.

"YAHHH?!!? I'M NOT LITTLE ANYMORE OKAY??"

For me, you still are... hahahaha", Lim said, making Mina to take the cushions and throw them at him. He ran away laughing. After closing the door, he screamed," Now go to dreamland hahahaa", and ran away again, before Mina could say anything.

Mina giggled and took her pillow to cover her face, 'cause she was too shy to even show her face when it was just her in the room. She just pushed her face to the pillow.

"Ahhhhh!! I can't believe this is happening!!", Mina screeched shaking her legs. She was in total disbelief,

"I'm in a relationship?!? That too with Chaeyoung?!? Omg! Is this for real?!"

She just wanted to go back to school the next day and meet her girlfriend.

The next monday, at school, as soon as Mina arrived her classroom, she noticed that Chaeyoung was waiting for her.

"Hey Minari.."

"Hey Chaengiee", Mina was still flushed up.

"Why do you look so red?", Chaeng asked looking at her red cheeks.

"Nah nothing.. just makeup you know"

Chaeyoung was smart enough to know the actual reason ;)

Mina then kept her bag in the classroom and went with her cub for a walk. She just realized that Chaeyoung slowly slid her hand to hers, giving Minari chills over her body. But she loved the warmth that Chaeng gave her. The warmth, the protection, the care and moreover the love.

Fast Forward to Recess

As soon as the bell rang, Mina ran to meet Chaeyoung. She was waiting for her classes to end so that she can meet her.

On seeing her, Chaeng pulled her outside. And they started to walk having their small talks.

"Minari.. Can I ask you something?", Chaeyoung said abruptly. Mina nodded.

"You and Somi are so similar. Both of you top the class, both of you are academically so good. But you won't leave me right?"

Mina began to feel bad for her. She tightened her grip with Chaeyoung's hand and said, "Chaeyoungiee.. for me, life is not just about one's career. Yes, career is important. But it doesn't mean that it is the only important thing in your life. Now I have you, and that's all that matters. It just makes our lives complete. And I'm never gonna leave you. I promise."

Chaeyoung stopped walking for a moment, and turned to give her a tight hug. When she pulled back, Mina noticed that Chaeyoung was in tears. She quickly took out her handkerchief to wipe them off.

"Heyy.. don't cry please.. I'm-"

"It's just tears of happiness. I-" Chaeyoung took a deep breath before completing her sentence and said, "I love you"

Mina smiled, "I love you too."