Chapter 7: Stay by my Side

Mina just had gone to the school canteen to buy some snacks.

"Mina chan!", a familiar voice called her. She turned to find that it was Chaeyoung.

"Chaeyoung-ahh..."

"Mina.. can I spend this lunch time with you. It's quite awkward to stay at class, 'cause Somi is there. I probably need a long break from her", Chae said, disappointed.

"It's okay Chaeng. I don't have any work as of now", Mina said. After buying her snacks, she started walking towards playground. They decided to spend their time there as there's fresh air, plants and trees around.

"So how are you", Mina enquired.

"Hoping to get better. But let's not talk about that, it's gonna make me even more sad."

Then they had the whole time to themselves. Not just then, even at the end of the day, Mina would go to meet Chaeyoung, 'cause she knew only she was there in the whole school to whom Chaeyoung could open up. Even though they knew each other for a very short time, trust grew up quickly between them.

Meanwhile, Limario was just walking with his girlfriends when he was bumped on by a cute girl.

He was so shook by how differently beautiful she looked.

"Oh sorry..", she said and ran past him.

Limario couldn't stop looking at her. Her smile, her voice, her everything was too cute. He had to be nudged to be brought back to his reality.

And that one interaction was enough to keep him lost in his thoughts for the rest of the day. But he was even more shocked to find that girl the next day at his university. That just gave him a lot more excitement.

He thought to bring out his flirty tactics in front of her. So, during every lunch time, he would go behind her and give her chocolate, or other time a biscuit or another time a bottle of juice. Soon he got to know that her name is Jennie.

"Thank you for all this, but what's your intention?", Jennie raised an eyebrow when Lim bought her pepero sticks.

"Nahh.. nothing really. Just wanted to buy something for a cute girl whose smile shot through my heart", he answered with an innocent smirk.

"Uff.. thanks for that, but next time, come up with better pick up lines. Sometimes, it gets cringy", Jennie said with a smile, bade him a good bye and left for her classes. "Ahhhh.. that smile.."