𝟎𝟒 || 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬

Start from the beginning

There was silence from Tamara. I could only hear sounds coming from the other side of the phone like someone is screaming and having fun, but she didn't say anything.

After a while she took a deep breath, speaking "I'm worried about you Allyn"

"Why?" I frowned even though she can't see me

"Because you don't leave your house and you shut me down every time I ask you to go out somewhere"

"I'm tired" I answered simply, knowing that this was far from the real reason

''Stop lying to me" she scolded me.  "You're going to get up, dress up like the bad bitch you are and you're going to drag your ass to the club.''

She doesn't have to tell me the name of the club. We always go there, it's kind of like our place. I can't even count how many times I threw up in the toilets of this club. Me and the bodyguards there are kinda like best friends already.

They have seen me in terrible conditions. Make up all over my face, messy hair, kissing different guys in the club every night.

Ahh, good old times.

"Tamara-"

"I won't take no for an answer Allyn" she cut me off making me roll my eyes "The girls will be coming too so we'll be waiting for you there at 10"

She didn't even let me answer before hanging up the phone.

I stared at the wall in front of me for several minutes, thinking. I don't feel like going but if I don't Tamara will literally kill me. She's not a girl to mess around with.

Okay, what's the worst thing that can happen if I go? My life is already a fucking mess anyway.

In less than two days my future husband will arrive and my life is officially over so why not have fun while I still have the chance?

I smiled to myself like a psychopath, quickly getting out of bed and heading to the bathroom to take a shower.

I'll try to make it one hell of a night.

I was going down the stairs, being careful not to fall, because I was wearing high heels

I was going down the stairs, being careful not to fall, because I was wearing high heels. I pulled my dress down and mentally cursed myself for choosing such a short dress.

But I have to admit it. I love the way this dress is hugging every curve on my body. White is not my color usually but this dress... this dress is everything.

I feel like the baddest bitch around.