The sound of a gust of wind almost startled you, even though you had heard it often now.

'What's-what's-what?' A new stressed, confused and slightly husky voice sounded.

'We found this,' Lino said simply.

'This? It's a girl you idiot!' Hyunjin protested.

'Is it? Girls in general carry time. She doesn't,' Lino argued.

'Chan, stop! What if it's dangerous!' one of the voices warned.

You had heard the footsteps nearing but it still startled you when you felt two strong arms lift you up.

A warm feeling brushed your face, the smell of it sweet.

'She has life,' the husky-voiced, named Chan, said. His voice sounded close to your ear. The arms that were wrapped around your frame and that had lifted you from the ground must've been his.

'Maybe we should bring her home?' the low voice suggested.

'She's not a lost puppy you can nurse back to health' another scoffed.

'Who found her?' Chan said, ignoring the two who had been talking.

'I did,' Jeongin said.

'How?' Chan followed up his question.

'I was just kinda strolling around when I happened upon her,' Jeongin responded simply.

'Why did you call all of us?' Chan continued.

'I... I'm not sure...' Jeongin admitted.

Suddenly everyone was silent again. It was a tense silence, one that none of them seemed to want to break.

You felt something sliding over your cheek softly, carefully.

'Can you hear me?' Chan's voice said just as softly.

It was a question.

A question for you.

Very slowly you opened your eyes.

The light hurt them and it took a while before your blurry vision managed to focus itself.

The face of an angel was in front of you.

Full, plush, kissable lips.

A soft nose that made you want to trace your finger over it.

Black eyes that looked like they carried stars in them.

A sudden movement in the corner of your eye caught your attention and startled, you turned your face towards it.

Seven men were staring at you. Some looked concerned, others afraid, and some even curious.

But all were handsome. They had something... aetherial about them.

'She can see us?' The man with the low voice asked. His face was surprisingly cute compared to his almost dangerously low voice.

You quickly looked away from them, feeling like you had done something wrong, and locked eyes again with the man holding you.

His expression was soft but one of concern.

You opened your mouth to speak, to apologize, to beg them for mercy, but no words came out.

'Hey, hey, it's okay,' the man with the angelic face said, holding you. One of his large hands cupped your face and his eyes looked deep into yours. 'We won't hurt you. You're safe now,' he said with a nod.

Instantly you felt calmer like a warm soft blanket had been laid over your frantic mind.

'Rest now,' your protector told you with a soft voice. It wasn't hard to do what he said. You instantly closed your eyes. You felt tired. So extremely tired.