"Boss," I threw him a curt nod with a light smile on my lips, waving at Moyo and Idris in the process.

Moyo had this alluring dark skin. Tall and more on the slim side. He had the perfect boyish smile that was enough to make girls swoon.

His afro he recently locked looked shiny. Perks of hair treatments. The dark-skinned boy rocked the school uniform, making it look so cool. One thing I loved about him? His dress sense was top-notch. Moyo looked good in anything.

Idris on the other hand was light-skinned. Not as light as Allan. His curly hair was weaved into two, dropping on his shoulders with sliver pins adorning it. You could mistake him for a kid with his long curly lashes and small lips but he made up for it with his baritone voice.

"Your ride is lit! Be giving boss man vibes," Moyo and Idris chipped in and I let out a throaty chuckle, glancing at the Black Benz I got for my eighteenth birthday.

I grinned widely and waved, once I spotted my friends afar.

"I'll see you later, bro!" I told the light-skinned boy, who nodded in return before strutting toward my friends.

"Stefan, my man!" Abasi grinned, gripping my shoulders and slapping me on the back, once I got to the duo.

I pulled him in for a bro hug and took in his appearance. The light-skinned boy with messy black curls doesn't look like his name.

He could fool you with his looks but this boy has to be the craziest person I have ever come in contact with.

His melted chocolate-coloured orbs twinkled with mischief, and his uniform suited his physique, giving off a vogue model look. He was the loudest of us trio.

One look at him and you can tell by the vibrant aura and warmth he exudes.

My gaze flickered to the brown-skinned boy who leaned lazily on the tree with his hands in his pocket. Talk of cool, calm and collected.

Jeremy can be quite crazy if he steps out of his corner, you'll barely see him do that and he only does it when he's with us.

He had a lazy smile on his dark-pink lips. His lips were a combo of black and pink, the upper one was dark and the lower lip reminded me of the baby pink colour. He had full, thick, frizzy Afro and dark brown eyes. One could mistake it for black.

His upper button remained undone and his tie hung loosely around it. Something decent but seductive at the same time. Too bad, he only had eyes for one girl.

Abasi was the unserious one between the three of us. A big-time flirt who claims girls were a big distraction.

I mean, what's there not to admire? Jeremy had this laid-back, mysterious aura that was enough to keep girls curious and make them come after him.

Girls loved the mysterious guys but then, Jeremy would scare you off with just one glance. He can be so closed off whenever he wants to be. He's often tagged Cove's highest snub.

You could be trying to make a conversation with him and my guy will look you dead in the eye and ignore you like you weren't there in the first place. It's baffling how this guy was my best friend.

"Took you long enough. You kept us waiting." Jeremy raised one of his brows lightly, obviously demanding an apology.

Rude much?

I was used to him so, I ignored him and rolled my eyes before turning to Abasi who still had a grin on his face.

His energy is so contagious.

"Jeremy is too serious, abeg!" Abasi groaned and I bit back a chuckle, eliciting a scoff from the brown-skinned guy standing two feet away from us.

"Be acting like a forty-year-old man, guy make we commot,"