Beam had a sad smirk on his face upon hearing Forth's reply. However, he changed it into a teasing smirk in the blink of an eye before Forth could notice it.

"So, I was the charming prince in your dreams who you wished to meet soon-huh?" joked Beam.

"You can say that. I almost thought of you as an imaginary person until I met you in person," replied Forth as he laughed at his odd theory.

Beam watched him laugh with a sad smile as he stared at him longingly. Beam won't have any reason to be near this Forth if their goal of reincarnation gets complete today.

So, for the time being, he wants to remember every part of Forth, like he wants to capture his image in his mind forever.

"What happened, baby? Why are you giving me that look? By chance, if it's about today's meeting, then I promise it will be alright," comforted Forth as he brought Beam into his arms.

Beam snuggled close to Forth's neck as he inhaled the familiar scent which could calm him.

"When everything is over tonight, I want to have a word with you," added Beam as he remained in Forth's embrace, unwilling to leave.

"Sure, anything you want, Beam," whispered Forth as he drew circles on Beam's back to console the sad guy.

//Cough, Cough//

"Sorry to disturb your bonding time. But we need to leave now. Everybody is in the car already," said P'Mew with a teasing smile.

"We will be down in a minute, Grandpa Mew," replied Beam as he dragged Forth while smiling.

"Shall we?" asked Grandpa Gulf as he took the seat behind the wheel after all of them got seated in the car.

"Let's get this done with, P'Gulf," commented Forth as the rest followed behind them in a different vehicle.

~

ForthBeam and the elders decided to meet Fiat in person after going through the files he shared with Forth. Fiat requested to meet at a coffee shop near a hospital in Bangkok. They decided to meet them the day after tomorrow after the incident, which was today.

All the elders left ForthBeam's home after that short reunion. Beam and Forth talked to their parents through phone calls and extended their stay at their home.

They are responsible boys, you see.

Beam spends all the remaining time with Forth, just two of them. Now that they were going to the final solution to their problems, all of them were on their toes. The elders gathered at their home this morning to leave together to meet Nong Fiat.

After half an hour's drive, all of them reached their destination. Forth and Beam went to meet Fiat alone as others stayed close behind the tinted room. They wanted to listen to the conversation without scaring Fiat with the numbers. Of course, Nong Fiat knows about it too.

"Sawadee Khrab, P'Forth, P'Beam," greeted Fiat with a solemn look, unlike his usual happy-go-lucky countenance.

"Wadee, Nong. How are you? We bought some old friends with us. They are waiting by that door. Is that okay with you?" Beam asked, trying to melt the heavy atmosphere.

"Where did you get those documents, Nong? How much do you know about this case?" questioned Forth, straight to the point.

"I'm okay with having extra members, P'Beam, and I'll answer your questions shortly, P'Forth. But, on one condition. Do you agree?" asked Nong Fiat with the same seriousness.