About last night

It was the next day and Luke was sitting in desk solving some math equations on a piece of paper. Everyone else was doing the same except for the teacher who sat in their chair looking at the computer. "Mr.Taylor, please report to the Principal's office, your father is waiting for you" The intercom announced. "Principal's office?" Lucas thought to himself before taking a deep breath and got up from his seat.

"Hey teacher, I'll be back on lunch break to finish my test." He said putting his test on the teacher's deck. "Whatever, just don't keep the principal waiting" the teacher replied, going back to looking at the computer. Lucas excuses himself out shutting the door behind as he walks down the hallway to the Principal's office which isn't too far from where his classroom is.

seeing the door to the Principal's office He slowly opened it to make sure He didn't interrupt. Walking inside sat his father and a Large Cheetah who's in the principal's chair. "Ah Luke it's a surprise to see you again, please sit" The Large Cheetah said. His father didn't say a word, not even making eye contact with him, just sat in silence.

Lucas did the same but crossed his arms while staring at the Cheetah. "Zechariah? What are you doing in the Principal's chair?" Lucas asked. "Well the Principal you see had some vacation days saved up, he'll be back next semester but in the meantime he wanted me to take over as principal since he found me as more... compliant than the other staff" Zechariah explained to him.

"He's not wrong... I guess" Lucas commented. "Anyways I invited you and your father for a little discussion regarding the issue" Zechariah got cut off as he noticed Luke's father standing up from his chair. "Look my son didn't know that it was a restricted area and it spooked him a bit there's no need for further punishment.." Miller told him.

"I'm not talking about yesterday Mr.Taylor, that has nothing to do with Me or the school, No this is about his performance and attendance last year at Zoo Phoenix and how he could improve" Zechariah explained as Miller sat back down. "Oh yes I'm aware of my son's poor performance in grades at the beginning of last year, so I helped him through the rest of the year to achieve a better outcome for a possible chance In the higher ranking division. He's looking to be like his old man one day" Miller responded.

"I see... it says on this letter by Principal Winston that since you are going into are higher division he expects you to perform better than you were last year meaning that he wants some decent turnout when it comes to grades, So with that He assigns Lucas to have sessions with Cameron about possible changes. This will be two random days of every week and won't be very long as you will go into her office in the morning and be there for around two hours or so" Zechariah said to the two. "Cameron? Haven't really seen her in a while" Luke said to himself.

"I think that could maybe help" Miller responded to Zechariah. "So you agree?" Zechariah asked. "Well if it helps Luke then I guess yes, Lucas, are you ok with this?" Miller asked his son. "Yeah sure, I should probably get back to class now," Lucas replied. "Alright then it's settled, Lucas you can head back to class now if you're late tell them you were with Me. And you Mr.Taylor you can leave now" Zechariah told the two as they got up from their seats and walked out the door going their separate ways.

3 hours later

Lucas placed a wrench in the toolbox before wiping the oil off his face. He noticed everything was quiet without his dad being home but proceeded to ignore it. "Ok dad told me to use a drill on the dashboard, but where the hell is it?!" Lucas said to himself looking around the garage. "Come on, it's gonna be here somewhere... shit I should have asked before he left" Lucas looked in multiple drawers trying to find the drill but to no avail.

out of nowhere his smartphone began to ring causing Lucas to jump in fear. "What the?! Dang it I don't have time for this" Lucas walked over to his phone seeing that it was an unknown number but out of curiosity answered it anyways. "Hello this is Luke speaking," He said on the phone. "Hey it's Spam, from the concert" Spam replies. "Spam? How did you get my number?" Lucas asked. "Your number is on flyers in the mall, it's the one advertising your shop" Spam replied.

"Oh yeah I forgot about that... So Um what's up?" Lucas asked again. "Nothing really, was wondering about what happened yesterday at the concert, seeing you were pretty off edge" Spam replied which reminded Luke.

Lucas was being escorted by guards out of the area as everyone was watching. "Wait, let me explain. I didn't know it was a restricted area, I saw what I saw, please believe me" Lucas tried to explain. In the crowd of others watching was Jack and Zill seeing it play out unphased by the scene. "Huh Jack I guess you were right, that kid pretty weird" Zill said as Spam looked in disappointment.

"Yeah I don't know what came over me, I felt like I slept on nails last night, it reminded me of what I saw... well the little I saw" Lucas explained. "You wanna hang out or something? sounds like you need a break from your job" Spam asked. "Um I would but my dad has me finishing a request for him while he's gone getting some food," Lucas said while He picked up a trash bag and headed outside. Lucas made his way behind the garage throwing the bag into a garbage bin.

"Understandable I guess we can talk after school then, I'm gonna go anyway, see you at school tomorrow?" Spam asked. "Yeah see you later" Lucas said before hanging up his phone and walking back around the garage. But as he walked one step He was suddenly surprised by an unknown figure wearing a hazard suit and holding a baseball bat. Lucas raises an eyebrow unsure what he is seeing right In Front of him.

"Um, can I help you?" Lucas wondered. "You're coming with me!" Suddenly the figure started aggressively running towards Lucas as he tried to hide his face from it. "Nooo!" Lucas yelled but realized that the figure was gone, he looked around to see if it went off somewhere but it seemed that no one was there. "What in the heck was that?!" Luke stood sweating and wondering what just happened as he ran back inside the garage.