Ice Cream Madness part 2

Minutes later Zill, Jack and Kayla finally arrived at the supermarket as they then proceeded to get off the bike and look around the parking lot. "Alright we're here, so is one of us going in or we're all going in?" Zill asks. "Clearly we're all going in, I'm sure as heck not staying out here" Jack replied to Zill's question.

"Yeah your right, I don't trust this part of town anyways. especially with the possibility that Miles could be roaming around here. Come on then you two, I'm pretty sure it's going to be busy inside but let's find that ice cream before it gets worse" Zill said before he started walking to the front doors with the others following suit.

The three made their way over to the front doors and almost immediately the doors opened detecting their presence, after stepping inside Zill noticed that it was not as busy as he thought it was going to be which made him relieved for a little bit. "Now if I were ice cream, where would I be?" Kayla wondered. "Most likely in the freezer aisle, it's aisle number three" Jack suggested. "Oh... right why didn't I think of that, let's head over there" Zill said as the three walked over to aisle three noticing the different small freezers with different frozen items in them.

Zill saw the sign that said ice cream on it and immediately went over to that freezer but to his and the others' surprise, there wasn't any ice cream there. In fact the whole freezer was completely empty except for the one next to it that had ice cream on a stick. "Huh? Where's the bucket of ice cream? There's none here" Zill said in confusion. Jack looked up and down the small freezer wondering if there was possibly one, only then to his surprise he saw one hidden farther back undetected by both Kayla and Zill.

"Guys, there's still one left" Jack said as he then proceeded to open the freezer up and pull it out, lifting it up in the air to show it to the two. "Well I, be luckier than a four leaf clover, you actually found some Jack" Kayla reacts to the sight of it. "Looks like there was one after all" Zill commented as well. Then out of the blue the bucket of ice cream was taken out of Jack's hands by someone walking passed them. "Huh?" Jack said catching wind he isn't holding the bucket anymore.

"Hey! That's our ice cream Mr..." Zill stopped talking after noticing the individual who took the ice cream. The individual was a yellow dog with floppy ears and a red collar, wearing a red letterman jacket with white sleeves. The dog then turned back around to face them, having a dastardly look at his face.

"Thanks for being so generous in finding me some ice cream Zill, I knew there was some around here, only that I didn't know it was going to be you guys that was going to find it" The yellow dog told them

"Thanks for being so generous in finding me some ice cream Zill, I knew there was some around here, only that I didn't know it was going to be you guys that was going to find it" The yellow dog told them. "Dang it, why did it have to be Ruben," Jack said under his breath.

"Don't think I didn't hear that Jackson, The names Rusty not Ruben! Did you forget about last time" Rusty replied. "Who cares about your name, what we care about is that you took the last ice cream bucket" Zill says jumping into the conversation. "Yeah that was ours first, Rusty" Kayla says jumping in as well. "I think you got it wrong, I'm the one holding it, so technically, it's mine first" Rusty said. "What do you want from us Rusty? Because I can take several guesses of what it could be and one of them is Miles sent you" Zilll told him which Rusty then started laughing and moving closer to Zill.

"Miles? You seriously think that bird head sent me here? Sorry to be a disappointment, but I don't affiliate with those guys... I'm more of a one man band to be honest" Rusty responses getting up in Zill's face. "Yeah that's why we're taking back what's ours" Zill says, shoving Rusty backwards.

"Well, if you wanna do that you're gonna have to race me to check out" Rusty told him back. "Alright then whoever wins gets the ice cream" Zill says while getting ready to start running. "Hold on, you didn't let me finish, I might be a one man band but that doesn't mean I can have some obstacles" Rusty said as he then snapped his fingers which resulted in two individuals coming from behind the corner.

"Max and Max, you know what to do" Rusty told them as he then started running for the checkout

"Max and Max, you know what to do" Rusty told them as he then started running for the checkout. "Oh shoot!" The three said at the same time before quickly running away in panic as the henchmen started chasing right behind them. "Great job Zill, you started a race over ice cream" Jack comments. "I didn't realize, he had bodyguards Jack, what did you want me to do?" Zill asks Jack. "I don't know, let him have it" Jack responded back. "What! No, That is not gonna happen" Zill says. "So what's your plan then bae, cause it seems like Thing one and Thing two are starting to catch up" Kayla asks her boyfriend.

Zill thought about it, thinking of a plan all while Rusty was running and looking back at them. "Ha, you fools aren't going to catch me, you can't even outrun my henchmen" Rusty told them before laughing again. After moments of thinking Zill suddenly noticed that Rusty wasn't aware about what was straight ahead, realizing that he was about to run into something. "But hey at least you'll know that nothing bad ever gonna happen to Rust-" Rusty turned back and realized he was heading straight towards a display of soda.

"Oh no" He said before crashing into the display as it all went down on top of him. Zill, Jack and Kayla then stopped running, seeing the mess that was made in the process of them racing Rusty. "Looks like someone needs to learn to pay attention more often" Zill jokes before seeing that Rusty dropped the ice cream on the floor next to the destroyed display.

"Anyways, as much as we would love to stay and chat Ruben, turns out we got places to be, so we'll best be on our way, see ya" Zill told him as the three then started walking away to the checkout. "Oh, we'll be taking this, by the way" Zill adds coming back over to grab a hold of the bucket of ice cream before walking off again.

Max and Max then made their way over to their leader seeing him in piles of soda cans. "Rusty what happened, did you get the ice cream?" Max and Max both asked their leader. "... is it still there?" Rusty asks his henchmen which they then looked to see that nothing was on the floor.

"Um... No... but on the bright side at least it will be easy to get you out" Max and Max replies at the same time as they then proceed to get the soda cans out of the way in an attempt to get Rusty out from the mess. "Not gonna lie, I think we should have gone to a different store" Rusty comments all while his henchmen were working to get him out.