Ice Cream Madness part 1

Lucas ended the conversation on his phone as he then looked back at the others, knowing that he had to tell them he was leaving. "Hey guys, my dad said I need to get home, so I'm gonna get going," Lucas told Zill and the others. "Ok then, see you at school I take it?" Zill asks. "Of course, see you all later," Lucas said. "Yep see yay" they all said at the same time as Luke went on his way home on foot.

Zill sat on his motorcycle with the ignition switch still on, as he slightly pushed the gas, ready to go for a ride around town. "So you planning on going for a ride Zill?" Kayla asks her boyfriend. "Well not exactly like Spam told his sister, this bike needs to get out of the garage before his mom comes back and sees it's there" Zill replies.

"So what are you going to do with it?" Jack asks him. "Maybe put it in your mom's garage? I don't know, frankly that's the only chance I have to put it in a safe area... well unless Lucas will put it in his dad's shop but that probably won't happen" Zill responded before randomly Jack received a notification on his phone. It was a text from his mom which made his eyes widen. "Hey my mom texted me it seems she wants us to get something before we head home" Jack told Zill. "Like what exactly?" Zill asks. "It says we need to pick up some ice cream from the supermarket," Jack said.

"That's it? Sounds easy enough" Zill said calmly. "Oh she said to get it from the one near the fancy restaurant" Jack comments which Zill shuts off and jumps off the bike in surprise. "Woah, Woah, Woah, is she crazy? That's the rich neighborhood, over where, bird brain is at" Zill said. "Yeah what's wrong with that? It's not like he's going to be out and about this late" Jack wonders.

"Actually Jack, he might so, Miles and his colleagues were messing with Me and Lucas earlier in the cafeteria. He said he wanted to talk to you so he tried to get your location out of me" Spam explains. "Yep, I'm convinced, I'm not going there. no way, no how" Zill responds, turning the motorcycle off.

"Seriously Zill? If it makes you feel better, I can tag along with you. Miles wouldn't go up to you if I'm there" Kayla suggests. "How do you know?" Jack asks. "It's Kayla, Jackson... she practically scares anyone who messes with her... or Zill" Vanexa answers Jack's question. "Exactly" Kayla said

before she pulled out a pocket knife, opening it up to reveal the blade to her friends. "Woah Kayla, we are not going that far, we're just getting ice cream for Jack's mom" Zill told her, grabbing the knife and pulling it away. "Which after if you want to, we can hang out in my room for the rest of the night" Zill whispered in Kayla's ear, making her smile a little.

"Should we get going then? The store could close at any minute and I kind of want to get home" Jack comments. "Fair point, come on then you two let's fetch that ice cream" Zill said as two then did what he said and got on the motorcycle. Zill thought the two wouldn't fit on the bike at the same time but after seeing them on it, he thought it was good enough and so headed on their way to the store. "See y'all later," Spam said, waving goodbye.

The motorcycle drove down the streets as the three looked around seeing the beauty of Safe Haven once again but this time at night, most of the buildings around them had colored lights that shined with the light poles creating a soothing environment. "Dang I kept forgetting how beautiful this place is at night" Jack said while looking around. "Well that's Safe Haven for you, say why don't I play some music to lighten the mood some more" Zill said as he then turned on the radio and started singing to it.

Song playing on the radio

"Chasing you! like a shot of... hold on a second" Zill said which made him slow the motorcycle a tad bit, he then stared at a random fancy restaurant, seeing from the glass, two familiar individuals that also caught Kayla and Jack eyes as well. "Wait, is that... Cameron and Zechariah?" Jack wonders,  seeing them sitting down and talking. "Awe!! Seems like they're going on a date" Kayla comments. "Probably," Zill says. "We should move away from the window though, before they see us," Jack told Zill. "Yeah, you're right we got things to do as of right now, so let's get back to that" Zill said as he then drove off.

"Man I'm happy for them either way" Kayla says to the two. "True" Jack and Zill both said at the same time while Zill continued to drive off heading to the supermarket with the stars up above shining through the rest of the night.