Inside the principal's office

Running as fast as possible Lucas made a good distance away from the cafeteria while the voice of Damian could be heard behind him. "Come back here!, you're making it more difficult than it needs to be!" Damian says, chasing after him. Lucas was starting to run out of places to go so in one last ditch effort he searched for somewhere nearby to hide. "Look dude it's nothing personal it's just Miles wants in the dumpster nothing more" to Lucas' surprise he saw the bathroom was coming into his view which convinced him to go inside to hide from the jackal.

Walking inside Lucas ran over to the fifth stall and locked it before Damian opened the door searching around the place. He floated over to the first stall and gave it an aggressive kick as he saw that no one was there. He then did the same to the second stall also seeing that no one was there and finally He kicked open the door to the third stall seeing that once again one was there.

"I should have known He wasn't in here, no matter Miles probably doesn't give a hoot anyways" Damian told himself as he exited the bathroom shutting the door on the way out. Lucas, who was still hiding in the fifth stall, wiped his face off in relief that he was gone and noticed that his phone started ringing. On his phone was an unknown caller but decided to answer it anyway.

"Hello?" Lucas said. "Hey you good man? I managed to lose Miles" Spam asked. "Yeah, I'm still hiding but it looks like the close is clear, I should probably have your number saved on my phone. I didn't know who it was at first" Lucas said. "Definitely doing the same, hey I'm gonna get off now I'm heading into class but Zill wanted you to meet us in the parking lot after school as we're going to head to my house" Spam told him.

"Ok I will see you later then" Lucas replied. "Yep see ya later" Spam then ended the call as Lucas put away his phone and walked out the stall and exited the bathroom. Walking down the hallway Lucas searched for where his class was, until he overheard talking coming from somewhere nearby which convinced him enough to go check it out.

He noticed the door to the principal's office was slightly opened, so he decided to take a peek seeing Zechariah and Cameron talking about something he wasn't aware of. "Miss. Walden, be honest with me, I know you were with him yesterday, where is he?" Zechariah asked her. "I told you I don't know where Fabian is, smoke started flowing in the electrical room and then he just... disappeared" Cameron told him. "What the.." Lucas said as he watched it all play out.

"I managed to break out of the room and leave the school but he never followed," Cameron explains. "Yes the security cameras did show that but something about it still doesn't add up, why would he just disappear like that? he must have gone somewhere" Zechariah said. "Again, I don't know. The only reason we went in there was because some beeping noise was coming from inside the room and he wanted to see what it was!" Cameron said, which made him freeze up. "Wait! What beeping sound?" Zechariah asked.

"I'm not sure There was like a loud beep coming from inside there, we had no clue what was making that noise exactly" Cameron says. "That's very strange, the only thing I know that makes a beeping sound is when somebody walks through the door to the... downstairs..." Zechariah immediately went over to his desk, opening a drawer to reveal some paper and a pen as he started writing down some info.

"Zechariah? What is it?" Cameron Asked as went back over to her. "Cameron I know this is gonna sound strange, but this conversation is not safe to talk about here, so I want you to leave and meet me at this location tomorrow night to talk more about it" Zechariah told her. "I'm not sure about that, maybe it's just a coincidence or something" Cameron replies.

"Miss. Walden you have to trust me, this is some serious territory and we need to figure this out, please do what I say" Zechariah said. "Ok fine, I will meet you then, I'm gonna go now" Cameron said as she headed for the door. "Cameron?" She stopped when Zechariah said her name. "Don't tell anyone we had this conversation" Zechariah said as She headed out of the office only to be surprised by Lucas. "Oh! hey you must be Lucas, I take it" Cameron wondered. "Um yeah, what was going on in there?" Lucas asked.

"Oh nothing, just us adults talking about whatever, say Zechariah did talk about you and how we're going to have our meeting tomorrow, can't wait to help you out" Cameron said. "I can tell," Lucas said back. "Well sorry to cut this conversation short but I gotta get going and finish some assignments, see you tomorrow Mr.Taylor!" Cameron then headed off as Lucas standard confused by the encounter.

"That was just extremely awkward," Lucas said as he walked off as well. A few minutes went by as He made his way into the parking lot seeing the Zill and the others standing next to a parked car, He gave them a slight wave notifying that he was there as they waved back.

"Took you long enough, don't worry about dinner, I ordered us some sushi from that one restaurant using FoodDash so let's get going before the person shows up" Zill said as Jack threw him the keys and went to the other side of the car. "Whatever you say" Lucas as he jumped in. The car then drove off as Lucas looked out the window looking at the beauty of Safe Haven as music began to play In the background.