Dreams part 3

After a few seconds of waiting. Madeline and Jasmine opened up Lucas's cage, setting him free. "Um... brief question: if there's a lot to explain and you're letting me out of that cage... does that mean you trust me enough without keeping me hostage?" Lucas asked, walking out of the cage.

However it wouldn't last long as the moment he stepped out of the cage he received handcuffs placed on both of his arms courtesy of Jasmine which he looked at with an unsurprised expression. "I suppose that's a no," The jackal said. Silent then got up from his chair and went over to a door before opening it up to reveal a long walkway with a cosmic look in the background of it as he looked back at the three.

"Follow me. You three" Silent said before walking inside entering the walkway. Lucas, being grabbed by Madeline and Jasmine, followed behind him as they all entered the walkway, seeing the area in its entirety was fascinating. "You like this don't you?" Madeline asked. to Lucas it was strange and kind of surreal as he gazed around at the scenery.

"Is this real?" Lucas asks them in wonder. "In your mind? yes, In reality... well I wouldn't push it" Jasmine answered his question to which he responded by looking back down and so continued to look straight ahead. "So off topic... is what he said about you two really true?" Lucas asked.

"That we're daughters to a dragon? Basically... like we said, we're half human half dragon but there's more to it than you think" Jasmine told the jackal. "How so?" Lucas asks in fascination.

"Are dad isn't exactly all dragon, hell. not even was are mom" Jasmine said to him. "Back when are parents were way younger they were kids to rival families and both came to the world as humans. Everything on a scale was normal... However, their parents kept a dirty secret, a secret both families hide among themselves. The two families were humans but each had a unique true form, me and Jasmine's mom belong to a family of sorcerer dragons, being able to control most forms of magic and spells with the main ones being hallucinations and mind control" Madeline explained which made Lucas's eyes widened.

"Wow," Lucas commented. "As for are Dad, he belonged to the aforementioned ice dragons which if you know you know. The point is that both families were rivals and neither of them told our parents anything about who they truly were, up until they met when they were older and so overtime they hit it off which put a gap in the rivalry when the wedding bells toll and they were officially married and so that leads to Me and Madeline being bored as twins, only to have one problem... both families finally spilled the beans revealing to them they had a true form otherwise known to be dragons which, for the rest of our lives, would be imprinted onto us" Jasmine finished explaining, leaving Lucas even more dumbfounded.

"I... don't know what to say... that's a lot to unpack-" Lucas said before getting cut by Silent who stopped walking and briefly coughed in the background of their conversation. "Are you two done yet? There are more important matters that needs to be discussed with our friend here" Silent asked them.

"Well I wouldn't call my friend, In my eyes" Jasmine told Silent only for him to give her a serious look on his face which made her retort her answer. "But yes we're done, Mr." Jasmine said before quickly turning and gave the jackal a slight wink which in response made Lucas confused."Thank you" Silent responded before he continued walking down the walkway with the others following as well. "So Lucas, the things you have been seeing. I assume you want to know why, right?" Silent asked. "Umm no duh, what and why do these visions keep showing up? Are they supposed to mean something?" Lucas wondered.

"Well for starters, they're not visions, I would refer to them as like premonitions. An image or re-creation within one's mind that shows an upcoming event that would or will occur at some point in time. What you saw is actually that but it was in the form of a re-creation" Silent explained. "So... that means?" Lucas said. "Whatever you did, it must've caused your mind to project some kind of premonition. Tell me what was it about?" Silent asked Lucas to which he tried to remember.

"I'm not sure it was like... I wasn't where I was originally. I stood inside a building with burning fire around me. My friends were making an effort to escape the blazing flames but then... I saw my dad on the ground with a figure that looked like you but somewhat different standing in front of him, looking. They then picked up a baseball bat beginning to swing at and but I yelled trying to stop them and after that everything went back to normal" Lucas explained everything to Silent.

"Ah, interesting. This definitely sounds like something you need to keep an eye on" Silent said as all four of them stopped walking after reaching the end of the walkway. "But not only that, my friends also saw similar things as well" *record scratch* "Wait, your friends saw the premonitions too?!" Silent asked with shock in his voice as Madeline and Jasmine reacted as well with their eyes widened.

"Is this a good thing or bad thing?" Lucas asked worryingly. *Snap* "M and J open up the portal right now!" Silent told them, snapping his finger as the two quickly walked over to the edge, holding air into their mouths before exhaling frost from their breaths creating a circle that would fully freeze and turn into stone as the middle showed a blue swirl as wind started rapidly flowing throughout the area. "What is going-" Lucas was going to ask only to get cut off by Silent as he placed his hands on Lucas' shoulders.

"Listen to me kid, I don't have enough time to tell you the rest of what I know. So unfortunately this conversation is going to be cut short" Silent yelled loudly before randomly giving the jackal a bracelet.

"Here, I will be monitoring you using this bracelet. If you need anything just ask me through the bracelet and I will answer via your head or you can come back here when you fall asleep. But just know that you and your friends are in great danger! And although you can't change what will happen in the future. You can change the outcome! It's the only way Lucas!" Silent told him. "Huh? What are you-" Lucas wondered but his question would be unanswered as the wind instantly blew him away going into the portal. "AAAAAH!!" He yelled out while his whole body went through the portal as his eyesight went completely black.

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep* Beep.... Beep

To be continued