Hyacinthus🌿

May get updated
/11-4-22/

The nation of the Hyacinth. Ruled by Hyacinthus, the secretly weakest god, alongside Foxglove. Just like Lady Lotus, his name is pretty simple since there's to reason for it not to be.

Where it lays

The Hyacinthus nation sits in-between the Hydrangea and the Prunus Serrulata (Cherry Blossom) nation, but Hyacinthus pays more attention to the Kalmia Latifolia nation. When Lady Lotus had the idea to separate all the nations, the Hyacinthus nation got hit with the third wave. Since it was a bit away, the nation didn't get the most water, but enough to be separated from the other nations and have decent power.

Hyacinthus

         Hyacinthus, god of the flower and the nation as well as lightning. He can be a pain to deal with since he's somewhat of a gatekeeper, but he has good intentions. He has a son and a loving wife who has been married to him for 75 years. Hyacinthus is a stern guy and does whatever he can to make his nation best, or whatever he thinks is the best and he seems like he wouldn't be the best leader and maybe he's the worst out of them all, but no, his people actually quite like him, he plays off the powerful leader role pretty well, and is really nice to his people.

Environment

The Hyacinthus nation is the nation of lightning, but since that power isn't used that often as it puts the life of their Flower Tree at risk. So lightning barely strikes but something that does strike a lot it snow, in winters it can get way below freezing so warm attire is definitely recommended. In winters it gets the coldest and the sky gets the whitest because of the snow, but all year round it is very very sunny even if it's cold. Summers are the sunniest and are warmer than any other season, there is also no snow in the summer where as in any other season, there is little snow with heavy snow in the wintertime.

History with other nations

The Hyacinth nation has a lot of history with nations but specifically with the Digitalis Purpurea (Foxglove) nation, Nelumbo Nucifera nation and the Kalmia Latifolia nation. For example: the Kalmia Latifolia nation has made deals with the Hyacinthus nation just like with the Lotus nation. They once exchanged popular energy drinks that were made from people of their nation. Hyacinthus really just asked to do that to seem nicer, he never really cared to much about dealing with other nations until Lady Lotus started to, guess he thought it was a good idea, Mou usually is the one to start any deal with Hyacinthus as he seemed un interested in making deals himself after that one timed they exchanged drinks. The relationship with the Digitalis nation and the Hyacinthus nation is a bit different, they have made deals where Miss Fox (god of the Digitalis nation) gives power for exposure, which may not seem the smartest but she has her reasons which will come to light soon enough. There is a rumor that Hyacinthus, Miss Fox and Hydra (god of Hydrangea nation)are siblings because of how similar their flowers look. If you have read the page talking about the Nelumbo Nucifera, you'd know that Hyacinthus and Lady Lotus aren't exactly friends but Hyacinthus has proposed deals with Lady in the past, she declined, but it still counts as history. The deal was that if Lady Lotus gave some of her Flower Tree's power, he would tell her a secret about Sakura, the god of the Prunus Serrulata nation. Shes always been a bit suspicous of him since. Hyacinthus and Hydra have some history since they are really close to each other on the map but it's nothing like business, it's more like them just hanging out and being bros.

Cotton Candy Phenomenon

A lot of people in the Hyacinthus nation have blue, white, purple,pink, and the rarest being yellow hair. Every fall blue, purple, and yellow haired people have there hair turn pink until the end of winter, it could just be streaks of pink or fully pink depending on how cold the fall and winter is that year and it goes away when it gets hot. It's called the "Cotton Candy Phenomenon" and because of the name, cotton candy is sold a lot around that time of year. The same thing happens to the Hydrangea nation except its every other year and cotton candy isn't sold because of it.