- 03

"Teams and a Voice?"

"As of today you are officially Ninjas, but... you guys are still new Genins. From now on it will be more and more difficult. Everyone will be divided into groups of three, where they will fulfill missions under the supervision of their Jounin Professor". He spoke, the Man who you came to suppose was the one in charge of the Class.

"Who do you think will be in the team with Sasuke, Sakura?". Ino said as she turned to your direction.

"I don't know, sorry", well, it's not an efficient answer, but it wasn't bad at all.

The only thing you just remembered is that 'Sakura', that is you, would go with that guy Sasuke and Naruto, while the girl named Ino would go with the boy with pineapple hair and another boy whose name you didn't remember, but who ate a lot. But of course, you wouldn't say something like that to her, it would ruin the 'plot'.

You ignored the girl's perplexed look, preferring to pay attention to the man in front of the class.

"Now we'll start with the groups, Team 1...", and you stopped paying attention again, choosing instead to pay attention to the crack in the ceiling that looks more interesting and– wait, why do you feel that familiar tingle you get when you're being watched?.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

///

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The third Hokage was already old. He had had a long life and had seen many things, some better than others, but this? This was unheard of.

"It seems she is looking directly at us", said the man wearing a mask, Kakashi Hatake. "Is she going to be part of my team?"

"That's right, her name is Sakura Haruno" The Third Hokage spoke with his hands intertwined while he looked directly at the crystal ball.

Apparently Sasuke Uchiha is not the only Genin who is interesting this year.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

///

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Team Seven; Uzumaki Naruto, Haruno Sakura, and Uchiha Sasuke" oh wow, they said the name of the girl you're possessing. That means you weren't wrong, you really guessed right, huh? -wait, does that mean you're a fortune teller? New Peculiarity unlocked!. Bu that also means that the girl 'Ino' would go with those two guys, it looks like someone is going to be upset- oh never mind, it looks like you're already getting the death stare. hmm how convenient...

"How is it possible that you are in Sasuke's team?" Ino said, well, to you it seemed more like a tantrum coupled with some demand of wanting to know why.

"If I'm honest Ino, I don't even know what's going on and I think it's convenience of the script, but you can ask him, it seems he has all the answers in the world". You spoke with a small smile as you pointed to the man who's in the front. And big reveal, Ino seemed more confused, well that wasn't so important now, since Naruto looks... Angry?. Oh right, now that you remember 'Naruto' had a relationship of Friendship and what seems to be envy with some Rivalry with the boy who has hair like a duck's butt and whom you have already come to identify as 'Sasuke', quite convenient.

"Team Eight: Hyuga Hinata, Inuzuka Kiba, Aburame Shino."

So the pearly-eyed girl was called 'Hinata', well that's what you guessed, since you heard her say a low "yes, sir". And the boy with the weird coat with the dog is called 'Kiba', by the way! what a cute puppy!. Anyway and the boy with the dark glasses is called Shino. You hoped that you would not forget the names, your new companions seemed infinite, you were trying to learn the names as much as you could in case you had to interact with them later in the day or worst case in the near future, though, something told you that you wouldn't see many of them again.

"Next Group, Team Nine..."

Although yes, it is true, you are in a body that is not yours. Now that you are thinking about your real body, what happened to your peculiarity? You could still feel it only that it felt like it was... Fragmented?. Why can you still feel every ounce of your quirkiness and why does it feel that way, and more importantly why does it feel fragmented? It's like someone mutilated your quirk, how did all this happen?

"Team Ten: Yamanaka Ino, Nara Shikamaru, Akimichi Choji". It looks like Ino's turn to learn the truth. As you listened to the Boy you had heard called 'Shikamaru' and Ino fight, for once since your misery began, you closed your eyes that don't belong to you to hide your weary mind in the familiar darkness that lies behind these eyelids, which now they also felt tired.

You only wanted a few seconds to rest, so while you rested your long thoughts, you rested your head on one of these hands and felt free for a few seconds, but then you heard a... a voice, it seemed that it was from a girl.

"Where am I?, Who are you?"