"Of course." Lav says, "do you have any songs?" 

"I have one that's kind of done." I say. 

"Let's hear it baby cakes," Carter says. 

                                                                                   *****

I had sang them the part I had written already, they loved it. They decided to give me time to write the rest of the song while they did the instrumental parts. The song of course was about Leo and I, about the day he left me. "Guy's I'm done." I say to them. 

"Get in there and let's get recording." Gabe says. I nodded, walking into the other room of the studio. I placed the headphones over my ears, and waited for them to count me in. 

(This song is crying in the rain by Ali Gatie- but I changed the lyrics a little)

"You can tell I've been crying (yeah)

You can tell when I'm lying, you can see it on my face

We can hear it in the silence

That you don't know if we really have what it takes

All you ever needed was a meaning to the words that I said

But you didn't believe me when I told you that I loved you to death

Oh, Just know you shouldn't have left me crying in the rain.

I tried

Said forever, now forever feels so far away

I tried

I had my own demons I was fighting

So I pushed you away (fighting so I pushed you away)

Just know you shouldn't have left me crying in the rain.

Are you still undecided?

Are you still tryna find what you'll never replace?

No matter what, you won't find it

What if I told you I'm ready to change?

All you ever needed was a meaning to the words that I said

I wish you'd just believe me when I tell you I love you to death

Oh, Just know you shouldn't have left me crying in the rain.

I tried

Said forever, now forever feels so far away

I tried

I had my own demons I was fighting

So I pushed you away (fighting, so I pushed you away)

Just know you shouldn't have left me crying in the rain." I finished, tears running down my face. I quickly wiped away the tears before walking back into the other room. 

"Wow, that was really good." Lav says. The boys agreed. "Someone's here for you." 

I looked behind her, seeing Leonardo stood there, holding an envelope. "We'll leave you guys alone." Mike says. 

They all walked out the room, leaving us alone, "The song was really good," He says, breaking the silence. 

"What do you want Leonardo?" I snapped. 

He holds the envelope up, "Please don't do this, don't make me sign these papers." 

"I cannot stay married to you Leonardo, you broke my trust." I say. 

"Please, give me another chance." 

"I cannot! I opened up to you Leo, I told you everything and you lied to me." I yelled. "How the fuck am I meant to give you another chance after that?" 

He moves his hand to his pocket, pulling out something small. He walks closer to me, holding out his hand and placing the item in my hand. I opened my hand, seeing a black car key. "I remember how you told me you had always wanted an Audi R8." 

 I look up at him in disgust. "If you think buying me gifts is what it's going to take for me to forgive you, you're wrong." 

"Alexandria please." He begs, I notice the tear leaving his eye and rolling down his face. 

"Get out Leo, I don't want to see you." I sneer, "But I'm keeping the car." 

I watch as he looks at me once more, before placing the envelope down beside me and walking out the door.