Sequel!

I am so excited for the sequel to this story which I think you should go read (hint hint hint)! I might as well give you a little sneak peak.

It was my first day back since Tyler left me here. I woke up and I had this soul sinking feeling. I didn't want it to be like this. Why did I feel like this?

I slowly got out of my bed and put on some dark jeans, a black top, and a black beanie. What? Why was I choosing this? My mind wanted to wear the new yellow shirt I got, but my body went for this. I was so confused. Was the rest of my life going to be a battle between my body and mind?

I got in my car to school, skipping breakfast. The ride there was silent. It was just me and my thoughts. Normally, Tyler rode with me to school. We would talk and laugh and listen to music. We loved to listen to 'shut up and dance' and 'sugar'. We always made ridiculous dance routines to go with the songs and stupid hand motions. It wasn't a secret that I missed him.

I walked into the school building right over to my locker. I avoided eye contact with everyone. I quickly put my stuff away in my locker, when I felt arms wrap around my torso. I looked up and my eyes met with Ashton's. "Hello darling." He whispered, kissing my cheek. I loved it when he did that, but I felt absolutely nothing this time. Why? Wouldn't a soft kiss from somebody who stole your heart make you feel better?I knew he probably thought I looked awful.

I forced a small smile but I couldn't bear to say anything. "It's going to be okay, baby. We're going to get through this." Ashton said softly. I nodded. It wasn't going to be okay. He didn't get it.

"Do you want to do anything after school? We could go and get some ice cream or we could-" "No, Ash. I'm good." I interrupted. Who was I kidding? Of course I wanted to hang out with him after school. "Are you sure? It might help you take your mind off of, uh-" "Ashton I said no. Please stop." I snapped. Ashton looked taken aback.

"That wasn't me!" I quickly blurted out. "What?" Ashton asked, very confused. "I didn't mean that. I didn't say that!" I tried to explain. That wasn't me talking earlier. I needed to take the reigns. "I'm pretty sure you did say that, baby." Ashton answered.

"No I didn't mean it." I said. "So you do want to hang out after school?" He asked again. "No. I mean yes, I mean I don't, but I do, I just-" I stammered. "Rowan. What are you talking about?" Ashton questioned. "I don't know. It sounds crazy but my body is taking over my mind." I tried to tell him. "Rowan. Are you not feeling well?" Ashton asked. "I feel fine!" I snapped. "Rowan, I think you should go home honey." Ashton said.

"No! I feel fine! Just forget it." I sighed.