Truth.. *Ashton's POV*

"ASHTON STOP IT!" Rowan screamed. "Rowan! He threatened me for no reason! He nailed me in the stomach! Why are you even dating him?!" Luke shrieked. "LIAR!" I yelled back. "Rowan he was the one who nailed me in the jaw after calling me unworthy for you." I tried to tell her. I couldn't believe Luke was being so cold. "He said he was going to knock me unconscious and make me wake up wit amnesia!" Luke yelled to her.

"Ashton I thought you changed." She mumbled before running up to her room and slamming the door shut

Michael stood there, speechless. Calum came rushing down the stairs. "What just happened? Why is Rowan in her room crying into a pillow?" We all stood there, silent. I mentally prayed that a bruise or a red mark or something would appear on my jaw to prove to Rowan that Luke did hit me. 

"Ashton attacked me." Luke mumbled, as if he was scared. He was so pathetic. "Luke you pathetic liar!" I yelled. "Whoa Ashton. Chillax, would ya? What did they put in that medicine of yours?" Michael said, putting his hand on my shoulder. "You just don't feel good. Just make up with Luke and Rowan and rest up a bit." 

"Luke is lying! Who are you going to believe? Him or me?" I said impatiently. Calum scratched the back of his neck uncomfortably. "Uhhhh" "You guys! Luke told Rowan that he loved her, and Rowan told me. You can ask her!" Why wouldn't anybody listen to me? Oh yeah, because I was the school bad boy. "I did tell her that." Luke admitted. "You see?" I said to the other guys.

"Yeah but then Ashton got furious and punched me!" Luke argued. "No!!!!! No I did not! You were the one who nailed me in the jaw!" I snapped back. "Ash just calm down. You don't feel well. Take it easy. Maybe you should lay down for a little." Calum suggested.

"Calum! You're my best mate! Can't you see I'm telling the truth?!" I said deprately. "Dude, I'm sorry. I kind of believe Luke. You sorta have a reputation for you know... beating people up." He said uncomfortably.

"You guys I would never punch Ashton!" Luke defended. "I would never punch Luke! You are all like brothers to me!" I said. "I think maybe you guys should just talk things out." Michael piped in. "No, don't bother." I said, storming up to my room and locking the door.

Why would one of my best mates turn on me like this? Luke would never do something like that! Or would he? Maybe I was wrong. I went into the bathroom and examined my jaw in the mirror. I didn't see a bruise or mark of any kind. Maybe one would pop up later. I needed to talk to Rowan. I didn't care what she said, or if she believed me or not.

I quietly walked to her room and knocked on the door. I didn't wait for an answer, I just walked on in. There she was, sitting on her bed with her face in her pillow. I could hear a few quiet sobs. Why was she crying? I should be the one crying!

I sat next to  her on the bed and put my hand on her back. She instantly shot up and smacked it out of the way. "Hey what was that for?" I asked, even though I knew. "Oh you know!" she snapped. 

"Rowan can you-" "Why would you hit him? I thought you were getting better about being such a big jerk to everyone! I heard you on the phone with your mum, and I thought I saw the real Ashton, but then the bully Ashton came right back the minute you left that hospital!" She said angrily.

I pulled her on my lap and into my arms. She struggled, trying to get away from me. "Let go of me, Irwin!" She hollered. "Not until you listen to my side of the story." I insisted. She relaxed a little and rested her head back on my shoulder. "Make it snappy."

"We were sitting downstairs alone,when I mentioned to Luke about what he said to you. Y'know, about him saying he loved you. Well, being the loving and protective boyfriend I am, I wasn't going to let him steal you away from me. You're mine."

"Whatever. Go on."

" Well, I told him that he would just have to go find somebody else because you were mine. He said that he could have you if he wanted to. He also told me that he would end up winning you anyways because your family would hate me. After a few more insults back and fourth, he punched me in the jaw. Just as I was about to hit him back, you came down into the living room."

"I don't belive you" Was all she said. "I know you don't but I swear on my life that I am telling the truth." I said, hoping she would listen.

"Just go"

A/N- enjoy the random (food) picture of the day! Loaded potato!! WOO WOO