20

Ba-thumb ba-thump

The sound of his heartbeat is so soothing.. i lean more towards his chest encircling my arms around his torso.

"Sometimes i think I've gone mad.. have i always had this animalistic side on me? Feeling such passion after such small provocation..it almost feels shamefull..and.. you are the one who makes me feel this way.. what have you done to me" his hold on me started to get tighter and tighter until I'm unable to breath "i-i haven't done anything" i can barely say unable to even utter a single word after his unexpected confession.

He hold my arms and take me out of his arms "that's what makes it even more worst" he looked into my eyes "you aren't doing anything but still i find myself getting seduced by you" he came closer to my face that i can feel his hot breath over my cold face.

"So.." he pushed me over the mattress laying over me without putting any pressure over me as he was laying with his hand support.

"Just for today may i give in my desire" he said with a husky voice i can see desire in his eyes in his way of talking and voice.

"While you wont find it satisfying, i wont go too hard." He was about to say something but i kept my palm over his mouth to stop him from talking but instead he kiss my palm.

"Sidharth.. you.. you dont have say everything you're going to do" i said shyly with crimson cheeks.

He kissed my palm again before removing it from his mouth "you have no idea what you do to me when you look at me like that" he swipe the hair strand away from my face "beautiful" he whispered before kissing me and the night getting blurry in a blink of eyes.

It's almost 4 in the morning and we are tying undressed in each other's arm he put my head over his arm he might get hurt right? I wiggled myself to get out of his hold "are you uncomfortable?" He asked in sleepy voice "no.. I'm just worried your arms might hurt" i again tried to wiggle but his hold over me was really firm that i could even shift "we should just sleep comfortably" i sighed as he was not letting me go.

"This is comfortable" he said and made his hold over me more tightly "I'm going to sleep with you in my arms"

"It's stifling for me to sleep like this" i said as he was way more firmer "this is how i want to sleep so try and become comfortable" he said stubbornly i dont know how to make him understand I've never slept with someone ever in my life.

"Aren't you uncomfortable too? I have never in my life have slept with someone so i feel uncomfortable"

"I'm going to try and get use to it" why is he so stubborn i can't understand i think it will take me a lottle time to make him understand that i want to sleep with some air, i want to sleep after capturing the bed fully.

"Then instead of trying to get comfortable why dont we just sleep with some space?"

"I dont want to, maybe you will just leave 10 thousand bills and and run away from me even after getting married" the fear was wrapped in his voice i can clearly guess.

But anyway I'd rather sleep like this we are married now so there is no reason for me to run.. you never know.. "but still i guess this time i know your address and where you work so it will be easy for me to find you" wait that means he was serching me ?

"You looked for me?"

"Yes for an entire month" he said making my eyes go widen wow so much love wait love?

"Why but you didn't know i was pregnant at that time?" I asked being curious again why was he really searching me love at first site or what?

"I wanted to ask you why did you left me with some money that night i wanted to ask that is it all that i meant to you .. "

"That's why you searched me for almost a month"

"If you knew what i felt after seeing those money you would know why i was searching for you"

"I kept it on seeing a women who ran away without without telling me her name in my bed constantly... it was baffling also a shame for my pride i kept on thinking what I'll do when i find you"

"I'm sorry sidharth.. when i think about it now i guess what i did was a little strange.. but there wasn't any meaning behind it... i just.. it was all i had on me that day.. because of that i had to walk all the way to the subway station.. and it so cold and exhausting for me but still i did" i said making a pout that was heard for me walk.

He kissed my forhead "so that means it was so good for you that you wanted to give me everything that you have" i looked everywhere but his face "you can think what ever you want"

"So i was right in that you liked it that much" i turn around showing my back to him "i dont know I'm going to sleep right now so just stop talking" i said him but inside in snuggle in my back kissing the back of my neck.

"How could you not know just admit it" he squeezed me more over his chest getting a little excited i feel.

I feel like my eyes getting heavy and vision getting blurry as the darkness took over me and i dozed off.

I work up by the birds chirping I open my eyes and got up in a hurry i need to get to work.. "himanshi why didn't you wake me u-" i shouted but then realisation hit that today is Sunday and yesterday was Saturday that's right and i got married how silly of me!

And all of sudden all the dirty flashback of yesterday night roam rent free in my mind as i scratch my nape in shyness.

There opens the door and my husband enter fully dressed " you woke up my naaz," he saw he awake and smile "came lets have breakfast i heated some porridge for us"