19

"Hii I'm jasmine" she said to me while waving her hands in the air jasmine? Who is she?

"Sir it's almost time for the ceremony to start" the attendance said as he enter the room and exited just after that.

Sidharth did a huge sight and started to leave the room is he not going to introduce her? I was waiting for him to say something but he didn't and instead started to move towards the door.

"Are you going into the wedding hall?" Jasmine asked with her most irritating voice What a coincidence i just meet her and now only I've started to find her voice the most irritating voice in this whole entire world.

"Hey, jasmine, what are you doing here" aliza came inside maybe she was searching for her oh did i mention that aliza is one of sidharth cousin?

"I heard that sidharth was here" jasmine said making him roll my eyes over her what does she wanted from sidharth can't she do her own work ?

"What? But this is the bride waiting room" as aliza utter those words she shut herself up i think because of sidharth's unseen glare i know what he does when someone intrude his work.

"Aliza take her with you the ceremony will start soon" sidharth said making a little confused who does he mean? I mean aliza should take whom? Me or jasmine?

"Ah okay" aliza nod her head as he left from there.

"I'm sorry about that naaz but that was shocking for you wasn't it?" I could feel the fake sadness wrapped in her voice.

"I'm aliza's friend jasmine" she said making me smile "and i also know sidharth FOR A REALLY LONG TIME" she emphasis on her word making me feel uncomfortable around her.

"I'm currently studying abroad in France and flew in when i heard about the wedding" i smiled at her but I felt like she was trying to make me jealous out of her words "i was so happy that I couldn't control myself old habits don't die" she laughed but i felt that this was a really unusual tone and statement.

"Ahh.. it's all right" i fake smiled at her.

"I really missed him" she said wondering something which i have no idea about.

"Jasmine hurry up and come out naaz need's to be ready to go in" aliza shouts from the door who was silently listening to our talks.

"Okay" jasmine said as she started walking towards the door but she gave me a weird smirk before moving towards the door what was that?

"Naaz you look so gorgeous" aliza said before going out as she make a heart from her hands.

"Okay naaz it was nice to meet you see you next time" jasmine said to me on as she was on the door 'next time' ??

I felt a bit lerry but i soon forgot all the questions i have about jasmine as i was enjoying my wedding ceremony with sidharth, sidharth was very attentive and took care of me throughout the ceremony.

I even had to console my dad who sobbed his heart out unable to contain his emotion and then towards the end of the ceremony we found ourselves surrounded by sidharth's aunt again.

We flimed another spy movie as we made our getaway from the reception.

"Is it really okay for us to leave like this?" I whisperedly asked sidharth as he was pushing me towards the back door.

"Yes it's fine khushal said he'll take care of everything" Sidharth encourages me making me nod.

"Care-full going towards the stairs" sidharth's taking care of me make me feel so special and good "heh this feels strange" i said to him but i felt someone's eyes on us i turn my face behind and saw a women figure I couldn't see the face because of the darkness which was there but I could see some girl i can say that "come on look forward while you are walking down the stairs" Sidharth scolded me as i was looking behind soon i gasp and i felt myself i the air snuggled up in his arms.