8 (staff dinner)

Naaz was having a staff dinner with all the teacher along when the principal shouted grabbing their attention!

"May i have your attention! Thank you for attending this staff dinner to commemorate the start of this new semester instead of our usual principal speech we've asked the chairman, who have graced us with his presence this evening to say a few words" pricipal sat on the chair infront of sidhant.

"Well..." sidhant stood up "i think the thing a dreaded the most when i was in school was to listening the principal speak.. there's no need to do something like that in a staff dinner, lets just eat as much as we want and enjoy ourselves tonight, thank you" sidhant sat on his chair giving the most amazing speech as he could.

"It was torturous to hear the speech of principal so the chairman speech was refreshing, he's so laid back" one pf the famale teacher said

"Yes, he is!" Vishal a male teacher said.

"Sunbae this is really good, why aren't you eathing try this"

"Just eat your fill vishal and dont call me sunbae!!"

Sidhant was looking this all thing from a distance and didn't feel good after watching her with a guy.

"Is the person sitting over there is a teacher as well"
Sidhant asked the principal.

"Over there?" Principal pointed towards vishal and sidhant nodded.

"So the guy sitting beside naaz is vishal he's a student teacher"

"Oo.. so he is a student!" Sidhant nodded
'Does she prefer younger men?' Sidhant taught just a mere taught make him upset.

"Isski toh film leni padengi!!" Sodhant taught and called vishal to sit with them.

"So i heard you're a student teacher?"

"Yes mr chairman"

"So which year you're studying in?"

"Umm.. I'm in fourth year"

"So you must have alot of knowledge, right?"

"Yes, kind of!"

"Okay so tell me, who was the authority on educational sociology, created the sociological theory that emphasised integrity and coherence"

"Umm...??" Vishal didn't have a single clue of what he's saying and principal and the vice principal was just looking at Sidhant like they also dont know what he's saying.

"Didn't he say that the education is influenced by the older generation to teach the younger generation since they aren't prepared to enter the society?"

"I'm sorry? I dont know..."

"Then... what are your thoughts on the rude gestures of putting your hands on someone else's women shoulder?"

All the three widen their eyes on the statement sidhant said with an angry face but soon he smiled slightly and said "I'm just joking enjoy the dinner vishal" sidhant just took a look around and didn't find naaz anywhere he stoot up and left the dinner place.

On the other side...

She was roaming in the streets she wasn't getting any cab "yikes.. it's cold.. why is it so cold it's spring"

"Are you heading home?" Sidhant asked who just came runnjng behind her "ahhh" naaz got scared and turn to look sidhant there making her sign.

"I'm sorry if i scared you" sidhant apologise

"Ah.. it's its okay.." she didn't hear him walk up.

"Yes I'm heading home" she flips her hair in attitude.

"I'll take you home lets go together"

"No thankyou I'll just go by myself"

Naaz got shocked as she felt warm around her shoulder she looks at herself to find his coat over her and his hands buttoning his coat over her.

"Have you done alot of bad things? Why do ypu get startled so easily?" He asked softly

"You keep on surprising me" she said in baby voice while she looked down at his hands which was buttoning the coat.

"You look cold just keep it on, but what are you doing out here?"

"I...uh... I didn't know where to go, i got lost."

"What?"

"I have a really bad sense of direction so this happens often when i go somewhere new." She again said in her innocent baby voice.

"That's great, i have an excellent sense of direction and I'm great at finding paths I'm so skilled that i can even make paths where there weren't any in previous so lets just not stand here and head to my car"

"Ahh.. it's quite alright"

"If it wasn't for you I wouldn't have even come here tonight"

"Didn't you want a conversation after more careful consideration? Am i wrong?" Sidhant asked

"No.. youre right we should talk"

"So now lets go to my car it's pretty cold outside, and yeah that doesn't mean i want my jacket back , got it!?"

"Okay.."

They sat in his car and he started bucking his seat belt he bend little over her and bring her seat little back to make her comfortable marking the point that she's carrying a child even tough he know that the child he now the size of a bean.

"Even if you have a bad sense of direction i hope you know what your address is"

Naaz gave him a clear death glare he gulp his saliva "it was a joke" he said while smiling a little and naaz was just looking at him like she's lost in his smile.

To be continued....