11 (flashback)

"Hello naaz's friends" Sidharth said to them as he came near them.

"Hello" they replied

"Since you've come to watch the movie so would you like to watch a movie with us?" Sidharth asked.

"W-why not.." they said while rubbing their head over the hat.

"Oh hi naaz we didn't expect you to see here" they saod to naaz after walking towards naaz.

"Cut it off and take off your sunglasses you guys are embarrassing me!!" Naaz went towards sidhant as he was walking inside the theatre.

"Did you buy put the entire theatre?" Naaz asked him as they were sitting in the first class theatre room and it was completely empty.

"No"

"Then where are all the other guests?"

"I told the manager i wanted the theatre empty for three hours"

"Ohhh"

"Did you have a movie in your mind to watch?"

"Nothing in particular you can pick" she said slurping on her strawberry smoothie .

"Ok.. how's the seat is it comfortable? Do you want me to ask for another cushion?"

"No it's fine" she said munching on her caramel popcorn.

"What about the drink? I thought soda wouldn't be good for sidhvi so i ordered a fruit thing for you and also i ordered a caramel popcorn so you'd like it"

"Yes all of that is fine.."

"Naaz like cheese popcorn!!" Asim stated munching on his salted popcorn.

"What?"

"Yes, and she prefer mango over strawberries" asim again said eyeing on the strawberry smoothie.

"Cut it off asim and come enjoy the movie is going to start" himanshi said being all engrossed in the lavish theatre.

"Okay.." asim came towards himanshi and started kissing her cheeks cosily.

Sidhant turned his face over naaz and saw her looking at asim in a different way... he noticed a sudden change in her behaviour...

"Do you like asim?" He asked in a very low voice he was quite sad to know it.

Naaz didn't hear what he said as the movie started the movies was going smoothly until a killing scene came as it was an action movie.

The villain was about to shoot the hero naaz was eagerly waiting for this part ... she wanted to see this movie but her financial condition is not soo goos that she enjoys luxury..

"Ooo god i dont think he'll diee" she murmur it to herself while munching on her popcorn.

As the villain loads his gun naaz moves forwards from the chair to look her scene carefully but sidhant put his palm over her eyes.

"What are you doing..?" She almost scream ..

"I picked a wrong movie it's too brutal for a pregnant woman to watch"

"This movies is rated R and not no pregnant woman to watch"

"Naaaaazzz... it might be okay for you but our baby is too young for this" he said coming close to her face.

He put his palm over her tight cheek.

"I'm sorry but this movie is toooo violent" he almost whispered in husky voice.

"Umm.. i think..." she started breathing heavily as he tranced his fingers over her lips while coming closer to her .

"Booom!" Himanshi shouted as the villain shots hero and she both get separated from eachother while blushing.

Both had a flashback where his lips were all over her body.

What his lips tasted...
His tongue rolled over her tongue while their saliva got mixed together naaz was looking at him like a baby when he kissed her cheeks and dig his face in her neck while sucking her skin there..

He started moving down his lips felt a piece of small cloth.

He looked towards her face she was very eager now desire ran into her blood and she gave him a nod he took her cloth between his teeth and remove the only cloth on her body he moved his eyes over her.....

"Come on lets go!" They came back from the flash back and himanshi shouted after the movie got over.

While there were coming out of the theatre naaz was looking at asim and himanshi's entwined hands she was not feeling good she was suppose to be there in himanshi's place she taught.

Sidhant looked at the sight naaz was looking at and he hold her hands and entwined his fingers with her.

Naaz looked at their hands.

"We should go out to eat" he said while pulling her towards his car he is a clam man by nature but he to dont know why he felt like this when he saw naaz growing this feeling towards someone other than him.

"Your friend asim, do you like him?" He asked being all calm but angry.

Why did he bring that up all of sudden thats what naaz taught

"So you like him... as a man!" He stated in anger because she wasn't saying anything.

"No you've misunderstood asim and himanshi they are..."

"It doesn't matter naaaz!" He shouted at her for the first time in this all weeks of meeting she was looking at him like she have seen some ghost he rubbed his face and clam himself a little.

"Umm i.."

"It doesn't matter who you have feeling for, you and me we are adults and we need to take responsibility of our action" he said something logistical to calm himself completely.

"I will take .. and give my 100% to this relationship"

"It's so good to hear this so i must say you'll follow the following order of mine?" He asked

"Yes for sure" he is loving this soft spoken and obedient naaz he doesn't like that loud naaz who screams at him all the time.

They made a deal of meeting four times a weak and that was a great archive for sidhant as she didn't argue alot with him.

To be continued....