7 (taking responsibility)

"What... what did you just say?" Naaz asked with widen eyes she just cant digest a thing.

"I just suggested to get married"

"This is what you said right ... (she smiled) i taught i heard wro...(she made a angry face and shouted) no wait.. mr.shukla have you lost your mind" she screamed.

"No need to scream I'm perfectly sane!"

"I'm not trying to say you're abnormal but...marriage that doesn't make sense"

"Why not i have a duty and responsibility of my child"

"I told you this baby is not yours its mine"

"I think..." sidhant was about to say something when naaz pull herself over her and pinned him to the wall putting her hand over his mouth.

"What do i do now? The principle is comming!" Naaz whispered to him as she heard similar voice as principal.

"Ahhhhhhhh" naaz shout as she saw principled standing right beside her she wrap sidhants coat over her to hide herself from the principle.

"Mr.chairman?" Principle called sidhant.

"Umm.. naaz.." sidhant softly called her while caressing her hairs "haha.. thanks for cathing me i almost fell over you" naaz said covering the situation making sidhants cheeks burn in redness.

"Mr. chairman I'd like to say sprry for miss naaz tipsy behaviour"

"Chairman? Is he... he's the chairman!!"

"Can you please head up to the first office i want to have a talk with miss naaz"

"Sure mr.chairman" principle said and left from their sidhant hold naaz hands and again drag her to the corner.

Naaz took her hand back from his hold and fwlt a little dizzy after hearing he's the chairman.

She taught she's in trouble now..because he's really the chairman of the royal school that means she's the chairman of the royal foundation.. this coincidence is bizarre.. she taught she's going yo get fired now..but then why does he keep saying things like he's going to take responsibility and suggested marriage? Does he think she's going to try an get money out of him by using the baby as an excuse? So he's trying to nip it in the bud first! ? Could he have already put a plan on place to fire her..? But this isn't right.

He fell for her clumsy attempt to seduce him and he took the lead himself.

"Do you want to say something?" Asked sidhant.

"I need to head back to prepare for my next lectures"

"What? But miss naaz you're not done talking yeT"

"Dont you need to head inside as well the principle is waiting for you" "

"I came here to speak to you miss naaz"

To speak with me? I think I have an idea of what you need to speak"

She hold hid tie and push him down towards her height he can see her collar bone and her little cleavage which was making him weak but he took a deep breath to calm himself.

Does he expect her to bug? Forget it she can survive without this job!

"I have planned of submitting my letter of resignation in the end of this month, I can make sure I don't come infront of your face so you better not bring me up to the principle"

"What? Resignation?"

"If I quit its because I choose to do so, furthermore i have planned to take care of sidvi, or doo-jool all by myself"

Doo-jool probably the nick name she taught for her child. Just because it all started with two lines on her pregnancy test she wanted the baby's nickname to be doo-jool which means two-lines... she can say this name to their boy also and girl also.. this name is a gender free name.

"Are we on the same page?"

Naaz took a look at his face and left from there.

"Whar is wrong with her what's she saying? Resignation? Sidhvi? But my name is sidhant! But why would she take care of me, all by herself? Doo-jool? Isn't that mean two line? But...urgh this girl is getting into my nerves!!"

To be continued ....