17 (🔞)

I looked down to see her purse is vibrating ....????

Might be her cellphone I tried detaching my lips from hers but she was no where to stop i moved a little back but she raise her head from the seat head rest and connected out lips again together kissing my rough lips softly.

I opened my eyes and looked at her face she's looking so cute and red she makes me wanna take her right now .

I started snuggling into in neck skin kissing her flesh there which surprisingly tasted better than the food we had whole day.

I think this is my favourite snac!!

Oh the cellphone started vibrating again "cellphone" i whispered in her eyes huskily making her blush in confusion.

"I'm sorry?"

"There's a call coming in" i saw her freak out face which looks absolutely adorable.

"Ah.. umm ... y-you should pick it up then"

"I would like to but that's your phone that is vibrating"

She looks confused again.. i smiled caressing her sooth red cheeks.

"Darling someone is calling you considering that someone have not hung up seems that the conversation is important"

Oh god this innocent face of her i know how to embarrass her and make her yell, i smirk and started directing my fingers towards her lips slightly starting it to put in her mouth which she obliged by making her mouth slightly open.

As i push my ling fingers in her small mouth yet luscious mouth she suck it eventually like it's her every day job, god! How much i want to change my finger to something else.

But she soon realised i think and pushed me taking the phone out of her purse and started talking.

.....

2 months later ....

"Why dont you and asim get married?" Naaz asked himanshi who was sitting beside her and watching movies while she looks a little angry dont know why.

"...am i getting married alone? He hasn't proposed me yet so how can i gef married to him"

"So can't you propose him first I didn't taught you'll get caught up in the formalities"

""Shut up and lie down I'm going to put this herbal face pack on your face" himanshi said opening the brand new box of expensive facial kit sent by the rich brat sidharth himself.

"Dong change the topic dont ypu want to get married to asim?"

"..it's not like that... when it comes to asim it gets a little... hard.."

"Himanshi be confident on yourself" naaz pat her back giving her the moral support she needed.

"Asim loves you more that you think"

"Naaz i th.."

"As a close friend i know!"

Himanshi's lips got quiver like she's about to cry right now.

"Dont cry though you'll make me cry for sure"

"Ahh.. you look ugly naaz when you cry" himanshi said making naaz roll her eyes as she herself was looking like shit.

"Okay now I'm laid start the facial me"

"Okay..*starts puting stuffs on naaz's face* so what do you think of your baby's father?"

"He's good looking, well mannered, capable, responsible he is surely not lacking in anything"

"Will you be alright?"

"What?!"

"Marrying without love?" Himanshi's this question made her think does she really love sidharth the way lovers do? Doesn't matter i think we will grow feeling someday...

Think the definition of love is If you love someone then get married to them and if you marry someone then you can love that person too, right?

"I like him... that's all j can say for now"

"Okay bitch .. then we'll still be the closest even if you get married"

"Well it's not like we were before!!huh!"

"Then who is your closets friend" himanshi asked annoyed and uninterested.

"Ahh i was just kidding" naaz faked laughed a little.

"So we are the closest right now?"

"Maybe!!heheh" she giggles.

"Hey I'm serious right now"

"Haha yes yes you are!"

"Okay now sleep bitch!! Tomorrow is your wedding i dont want to see any dark circles on your ugly face"

"The person herself has a ugliest face cant tell me what to do!" Naaz went to her room and saw a little frame of her woth sidharth which brought a small smile on her face she caresses her belly a little.

Next morning naaz is all dolled up in her bright white wedding dress with minimal makeup just how sidharth like it.

She came towards the marriage hall just get surrounded by all the aunts of sidharth who was staring her like she is some ghost because they have never seen a beauty like her in their whole life time.

"I never knew sidharth had a really good taste in him" one of his aunt said

"What do you mean?" Another aunt ranter

"Like good taste in girls" she blushed a little.

"What are you saying sidharth himself was a handsome boy when he was a kid" another one argues.

"Haha you are right his tushie was so cute, it's a shame that he didn't share it with anyone until now"

"I can't believe you are saying this in front of his bride, stop teasing her"

"I had no idea he was hiding such a beautiful women from us"

"Aren't you all curious? DON'T YOU THINK HE PLANS OUT ALL HIS DATES, TOO? PROBABLY IN INCREMENTS OF FIVE MINUTES?LIKE FOR THE DINNER AND DRIVE HOME?"

"Can you share details with your aunties?" Naaz was getting beyond embarrassed and flushing all the time.

"Stop it! How could you all ask her that, she's blushing now"

"yOU'RE NOT THINKING! IF HE PLANNED EVERYTHING OUT, DO YOU THINK HE WOULD'VE GOTTEN HER PREGNANT BEFORE THE WEDDING? THIS MEANS OUR SIDHANT HAS TOTALLY FALLEN FOR HER. HE JUST JUMPED IN WITHOUT ANY PLANNING,ISN'T THAT RIGHT?" Naaz was all red by listening this words from his aunts mouth.

"YES, YES, THAT'S RIGHT! HE MUST'VE FALLEN HARD! I ALMOST DIDN'T RECOGNISE SIDHANT TODAY BECAUSE HE WAS GRINNING SO HARD." His another aunt said making Naaz think again about the feeling which they both have between them.