6 (A proposal)

"Is it.... Jasmin?"

"Jasmin?" Sidhant looked at khushal with questioning eyes he dont who she is?

"The model we've just signed, she's young but forward she asked to meet you personally.. did ypu guys meet without me knowing?"

"I've never meet her khushal?"

"What? Then who's she?"

"There's someone!!.... Anyway.. I'd like you to schedule in a trip to royal high school tommy"

"You've never gone when they've asked you before so why now?" Khushal asked

"To meet the mother of my child" sidhant said making khushal heart dropped he just have a mini attack listening to him what in the world has gone wrong with sidhant that's all he taught of.

"W-what?"

"Ah I guess I didn't say this to you, I'm going to be a dad soon" khushal put his hand over her heart did he hear that right? Sidhant just saod he's going to be a father soon!! But how is it possible?!

"I'd like to get dropped by the high school in the morning"

"... the mother of the child? You're going to be a dad?!"

"Will you be able to push back my morning meeting, about an hour won't you?"

"Err.. common mr. Vice President mother of ypur child? What are you saying? And why royal high school?"

"She is a teacher there!"

Khushal just couldn't digest the whole scenario it seems like his head is spinning paining the floor just shifted from his feet!!

Morning...

Naaz is scritching something on her note book there are names randomly written like.
SIDHARTH
SIDVANT
ZORAWAR
SIDHVI
SID..SIDHARTH ...
While she's sitting in a teacher staff room.
She had a hard time sleeping, she's so tired from thinking so much she haven't even came to a conclusion on anything.

"Miss naaz you aren't successful enough so at least try a little and go take some lectures" a teacher taunted naaz and she got up and left the room walking towards the class where she have lecture.

But only one this was roaming inside her mind which was the word "successful" she thinks alot she sat on the teacher chair ignoring all the kids who wished her a morning.

"SIDHVI!!" she whispered it to herself and smiled while caressing her belly.

:SIDHVI-
meaning- successful, virtuous.

She smiled wholeheartedly that she taught a great name for her baby she has full faith that it'll be a girl and she'll be the most successful woman in this entire world.

She finished her lectures and started walking towards the corridors while softly stroking her stomach.

Naaz saw a tall handsome man it reminded her of sidhant he had the same height and the same handsome face naaz gawk the men and the man looked at her and gave a slight smile.

Naaz widen her eyes and get startled its him!! How did he came here?

Is he crazy he came to her here? That's all naaz could think of now.

He was standing with the principal and khushal naaz dashed towards him and hold his hands and ran again outside the school and started panting.

"How could you some here?" Naaz shouted once she filled her lungs with enough air.

She was still holding his hands.

"We were supposed to meet today and I didn't specially came to meet you"

"Oh yeah khushi's is attending the class now!!" Naaz shouted again.

"I'm well awareness of it now! But most importantly.." sidhant look at their entwined hands and again look at her face "please let go off my hands"

"Ahhhhh... I'm sorryyyy!!!" She again shouted letting his hands free from her hold.

"Are you alright naaz shall i send someone to get you water?"

"What?"

"You're all out of breath... or maybe you just have weak stamina.. do you normally not exercise much?"

"Why are you asking me that.. all of sudden!?"

Naaz was still panting a little sidhant put his hands over her forehead to wipe her sweat off and push her hair flicks behind her ears.

"You need to take care of yourself naaz!"

"Umm..."

"It would be good if you refrain yourself from running like this"

"I'm sorry... but what are you doing here!! We can talk after i get off from my work so now leave my work place" naaz again shouted.

"I dont think I'll get to meet you after you work is done" sidhant made a cute pout which melted naaz a alot.

"I have a class starting third period so i need to prep, i don't have much time right now to talk" naaz said softly and looked down towards their shoes.

"Okay.... Then I'll keep it short.. lets get married!!" Sidhant said pretty casually putting his hands inside his pocket.

"What...!!!" Naaz again shouted..

To be continued....