13 (🔞🔞)

"Can we... make love?" She asked stammering while he too was in the influence of alcohol he didn't care much about what is going on, or what will happen next.

He grabbed her hand and dragged her towards his car making her settle on the sear he went towards the driving seat and started driving her being the stable one couldn't stop him anymore she wanted it, she wanted to show asim and himanshi that they cant make her jealous of their intimacy.

He came out of his car and started walking towards the list and she followed him in anger fully in desire to show people that she isn't one that is scared of everything.

As they enter his apartment he pushed her over the wall closing the door behind with his legs he started caressing her cheeks lovingly like he already know her.

"So beautiful!" He whispered over her lips and attached his lips with her opening his mouth and closing it respectively giving her time to breathe in between and she copied the same.

He stopped as he felt her getting out of breath and started sucking her neck leaving marks of his territory while walking towards his room.

Her back hit on the closed door of his room but she was also under control of all the desire and pleasure she was feeling currently at that moment she turn and open the door and closed it after pushing him inside.

She was least bother to look around the room and started removing his clothes and he did the same with her.

As she was all naked standing in front of him he pushed her softly over the mattress and started devouring her twins.

She was soo in the influence of pleasure didn't taught for once to stop him but instead was moaning like a mad woman.

He started kissing down the belly until he reached in between her thighs he realised that she's the most beautiful girl he have ever seen no doubt he had slept with many but this feeling was something different.

They made love the whole night until sidharth woke up the next morning just to see some money left beside him on the bed.

Flashback ends.

Khushal saw sidharth lost somewhere he bang on the desk getting him back to reality.

"Sidharth can you please focus on work?!"

"Khushal... am i unlikeable"

"What?" He looked at him like 'are you serious?' And a poker irritated face "what an odd question out of the blue.. yes, you are unlikeable." Khushal said being forthright.

"In what way?"

"You want a more in depth explanation?"

"Yes!"

"AS AN EXECUTIVE, IT'S GREAT THAT YOU'RE CALCULATING. CANISH
HOWEVER, IT'S NOT A GREAT QUALITY FOR A DIRECT SUPERIOR
TO HAVE. YOU USED TO GET SO ANGRY WHEN THINGS WOULDN'T
GO ACCORDING TO YOUR PLAN BY A MERE TEN MINUTES, AND NOW YOU'RE CANCELING MEETINGS AND...
CHANGING MEETING
TIMES AT WILL..." khushal started rambling over him..

"That's okay.. i got the picture stop exaggerating"

"Exaggerating?"

"I wasn't asking about that, am i unlikeable as a man"

"? As a man? You? Are you worrying about that?"

"Yes"

"Sidharth, you're acting strange whats wrong with you?"

"Yeah, i wonder what's wrong in me? I feel like an umbrella after the rain has stopped, do you know what that feels like?"

"What does that feels like?"

"When you pack an umbrella because of the rain and it stopped raining the umbrella becomes useless and just gets in the way that's how i feel like I've been treated"

"What? Who ... wait are you talking about shehnaaz.. did she said you are useless?" Khushal shouts.

"Well she didn't said those words exactly but" sidharth said sounding depressed "do i look old?"

To be continued...