Like Teacher, Like Student (Volume 5 Chapter 13)

Depuis le début

Needless to say, you were speechless.

As if Red wasn't already good enough, it seems like he's gotten even better.

Y/N: M-Master Red... that was incredible...!

Red: ...

However, he didn't show emotion back, his attention was still zoned in on Akashi.

And, as the dust clouds vanished, Akashi stood standing once more.

Akashi: Tch... you've gotten way faster.

Red: That's what training every day gets you.

He then squints his eyes at Akashi.

Red: How... do you know who I am? Who are you? And why are you siding with Salem?

Akashi scoffs.

Akashi: You need not know who I am, you need not know my intentions. Just know...

She points her blade at Oscar and at you.

Akashi: My desire is to take their lives.

Red scoffs himself.

Red: As if you'll take the life of my student. I won't let that happen. What has he ever done to you, anyway?

However, Akashi remains silent. Red then faces you.

Red: Seriously, what's her deal? I have zero clue who she-

Y/N: She knows who my dad is, Red. She knows something about him.

Red: Well, yeah. Everyone does.

You shook your head.

"She said... like father, like son. She knows something. S-She snapped when I asked her what my father did."

Red raises his eyebrow.

Then, a chuff, as he faces back at Akashi.

Red: You will tell me what you know about Apollo or what he did to you, now.

Akashi merely shrugs.

Akashi: What else is there to it? He ruined my life. He and Ozpin did. That's why I side with her Majesty.

Red: ... I would prefer it if you went into detail. 

Red gets into his stance once more.

Red: Apollo has never hurt anyone in his life. He was a pure kind-hearted soul. He was the perfect huntsman. 

...

"What did he do to you?"

It wasn't a question. It wasn't a request.

It was a demand.

However, Akashi shakes her head and chuffs and gets into a stance of her own.

"You thought wrong."

Dashing towards Red once more, his eyes widen in shock at the increase in strength.