35- Once we've started, you must be mine

They rushed to the hospital as Chan tried to keep his mental state under control, he held Felix's cold hand as they already hooked the boy up to some blood transfusion and other medical tubes.

"Sir thank you for providing his blood type, as soon as we get to the hospital they will try to save him" the man said, Chan nodded quietly just looking at Felix.

Lixie you saved me from that gun...but at what cost?

Quickly they made it as he rushed in as the doctors waited for Felix, they asked Chan some questions before going down a hall.

"Thank you sir, the doctors and I will do our best. Please wait out here-"

"No! I need to be with him-"

"I'm sorry sir you are not his family or spouse, are you?" she asked, Chan teared up again shaking his head because...

He knows Felix and him want to be married someday.

"N-not yet, but-"

"It says here you are responsible for him part of the the government official special ops?"

"Yes, I am-"

"Ok, the only thing we have to ask of you since family is not here. Is he has stated on his health forms of any emergency, he requested a DNR. Is that still correct?" She asked Chan, but the older felt the air come out of him.

The "do not resuscitate" decision Felix made for his health forms, no matter what happens in his life... he had that choice selected for himself.

And even though Chan would want them to try everything to save him...

He knew from experiences and stories...sometimes it doesn't mean the best quality of life...

Felix

How he wants that their married life with as many cats as he wants, any bed side he chooses, anything and everything...to make the boy happy...

But...
He knows all those things wouldn't make a difference...if he was physically or mentally disabled for life...

"That is correct...please follow his wishes..." Chan held back tears.

"Thank you! We will get working on him and provide an update when we can!" She rushed off into the emergency room, Chan just stood there staring.

"Lixie..."

He sat in the waiting room nervously waiting for an update, after 55 minutes nothing yet. But the nurses did update him Felix's family is unable to come to the hospital because of how far they are, but they trust Chan to be responsible in anything that must be done for him.

As 2 hours went by, he kept waiting...and then saw his unit and other commanders show up...including Moonbyul.

"Commander Bang?!"

"What...? Han??" Chan stood up to see the rest of his unit worried about Felix. The commanders slowly walked in after.

"Commander how is he?? Is he alive-"

"Minho...right now he's still in surgery...I don't know...I'm just waiting..." he sighed.

"Do you think...he will make it...?" Seungmin asked sadly, Chan just looked down.

"That...I can't answer..."

"Commander..." Han asked again.

"Yes Han?" Chan took a breath looking to him.

"Me and...I mean...we all saw...is it true...you both are in a relationship...?" He asked timidly, Chan just bit his lip nodding. No use in lying now.

"Yes we are...and I know you all must-"